GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can the Bruins pull it off?

+10
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Flyers vs. Bruins game 7

Can the Bruins pull it off? Vote_lcap2100%Can the Bruins pull it off? Vote_rcap2 100% [ 8 ]
Can the Bruins pull it off? Vote_lcap20%Can the Bruins pull it off? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

After going up 3 games to zip it looked like a foregone conclusion that the Bs would be moving on to the Conference Finals. The Flyers have made that a bit of a question mark now with two straight victories. What's scary as a Bruin is the last win was an embarrassing 4-0 affair. This kind of collapse has only happened twice in NHL history so I'm certainly not expecting it to happen now. Lets also not forget that it's only game 6. Should the Flyers stretch this series to seven though, as the NHL likes to say, perhaps history will be made.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 3:23 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

If they pull it off tonight, they win the Cup. Sarcasm

I am rooting for the Flyers though!

Go Hawks too!!! Ahhhhh!

Can the Wild pull it off tonight or will they get smoked by NY? Only time will tell. Lalalala

3Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

richards gives the 1-0 lead

4Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Oh my... Boston sucks. They can't even beat a beat up Flyers team with a 3rd string goalie (no offence Leighton).

5Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leighton was their best goaltender all year though...if the Flyers had Carter playing, this series would already be over!

6Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Oh my... Boston sucks. They can't even beat a beat up Flyers team with a 3rd string goalie (no offence Leighton).

at least they are putting up a better fight than the pens

7Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

With the Penguins out I'm on the Flyers bandwagon! Go Flyers!

8Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Man you love Pennsylvania.

9Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Never been to Pittsburgh, but Philly is a nice town Can the Bruins pull it off? 54934

10Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Philly is one dishusting city but most people dont have to balls to walk around in those area's... Im one of em.

11Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Thu May 13, 2010 12:21 am

Dash wrote:Oh my... Boston sucks. They can't even beat a beat up Flyers team with a 3rd string goalie (no offence Leighton).

They can't score for dick. Losing Sturm and Krecji doesn't help but they really ought to be able to outscore the Flyers. I was cheering for Boston to win this series until the Flyers won tonight, but now I'd say the Flyers deserve it more. It matters not, since I think the Habs will beat whomever wins this series.

12Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Thu May 13, 2010 12:32 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Can the Bruins pull it off? Rocky_statue-10769

13Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Thu May 13, 2010 7:07 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lets go Flyers. Seriously. I want them to win. I was 2 years old when the Isles pulled off the comeback so I want to be able to witness this when I can understand and appreciate what I'd be witnessing.

Plus I picked Flyers in the bracket pool. Wink

- Unknown Author

14Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Thu May 13, 2010 8:40 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Maybe this thread should be titled: "Can the Flyers pull it (it being a comeback from a 3-0 series defecit) off?"

15Can the Bruins pull it off? Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Thu May 13, 2010 8:54 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Maybe this thread should be titled: "Can the Flyers pull it (it being a comeback from a 3-0 series defecit) off?"

It was meant as a sarcastic jab at the Bruins. Can they pull off the biggest choke job since the Penguins in 1975.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum