GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky

+16
wprager
The Silfer Server
asq2
SensGal
Ev
Hobiesens
PKC
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
SensGirl11
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm

PKC wrote:In a few years time, Weircioch is going to be the best player playing for the Ottawa Senators.

Karlsson.

32Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 am

N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:In a few years time, Weircioch is going to be the best player playing for the Ottawa Senators.

Karlsson.

Wiercioch's size may allow him to be a better shutdown guy than Karlsson, so in that sense, he has the potential to be a more complete player. It's awfully hard to imagine him being on par with Karlsson's intelligence and ability to generate offence. We'd be insanely lucky if Wiercioch did that.

33Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Thu May 13, 2010 12:32 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Subban is already near that, why can't Wiercioch.

34Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Thu May 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wiercioch vs Karlsson, 2 different kind of players, it just so happens they both play defense. We can only hope that we have a hard time debating who is actually better in a couple of years, or next year Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 422187

Last edited by Hobiesens on Thu May 13, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

35Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Thu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm

I think Karlsson is under rated in a big way defensivly. The guy makes solid plays in his own end, takes the body, doesnt shy away from contact, and has a great stick.

I like Wiercoich and think he will be great, but Karlsson is still on another level IMO.

36Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Regin- 1 goal and 2 assists against Slovakia today

37Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sat May 15, 2010 4:31 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Regin has been great! He has 6 points, and is among the top in the Worlds for points. With Ray Whitney above him at 7. And tied with Tavares and Perry.

SO thats awesome. Glad he's doing so well so far!

38Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGal wrote:Regin has been great! He has 6 points, and is among the top in the Worlds for points. With Ray Whitney above him at 7. And tied with Tavares and Perry.

SO thats awesome. Glad he's doing so well so far!

Holy cow, I didn't realize he was up there with the Canadian guys, they don't even really count with their 12-1 scores.

Go Regin!!! Ahhhhh!

39Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Wizard works in mysterious ways.

40Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun May 16, 2010 12:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Denmark lost one of their D-men, so Regin's playing D today apparently.

41Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun May 16, 2010 12:58 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Denmark lost one of their D-men, so Regin's playing D today apparently.

He's somewhat awesome.

42Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun May 16, 2010 12:59 pm

He's in goal next game.

Regin could very well be a star in the making.

43Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun May 16, 2010 1:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
He's somewhat awesome.

Somewhat, yeah. Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 54934

Does he play a decent D I wonder?

44Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun May 16, 2010 1:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Early in the second period, Denmark got another powerplay opportunity
and this time, it was the team with the one-man advantage that scored.
Quarterbacked by Peter Regin, the Danes cycled the puck until it as
time to get it back to Regin who sent a hard pass to the side of the
net, and Mads Christensen deflected it in.

It was Regin’s seventh point in the tournament.

This kid really can do it all. Now he's QBing the PP?

45Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun May 16, 2010 2:56 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

I really do like this kid. I love how passionate he seems. Its something he LOVES and he will work his hardest to be the best. Which is great. I love it!

46Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Another Regin beauty!!!

http://tv2sport.dk/node/55474

Also, in all these videos the Danes pronounce his name "Raig-en", whereas we seem to pronounce it "Ree-gen". I say we start calling him "Raig-en" like it should be pronounced.

47Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Regin - Denmark's Gretzky Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Don't know if many of you have seen this, but this is a Peter Regin highlight reel by TheHockeyDirector over on YouTube. The guys makes some good videos, including two centred around David Rundblad. Here's Peter Regin's video, titled "Peter Regin: The Trailblazer".