GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Who will win the Art Ross?

+2
SensGirl11
PTFlea
6 posters

POLL: Who will win the Art Ross?

POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Vote_lcap2100%POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Vote_rcap2 100% [ 2 ]
POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sedin with 99 points, Ovechkin with 98. Gonna be CLOSE...who wins the Art Ross this year?

2POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

AO. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

3POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

neither

4POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I dunno man, it's gonna be hard for Backstrom to make it up when every one of his points is a point for Ovechkin (basically).

5POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Backstrom is good enough that he can get two assists off one of Ovechkin's goals

6POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sedin is gonna win it, and let's face it, Backstrom would not even be tied with Crosby if he didn't play with Ovechkin et. al.

7POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

And Ovechkin wouldn't be there without Backstrom either.

8POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Sedin is gonna win it, and let's face it, Backstrom would not even be tied with Crosby if he didn't play with Ovechkin et. al.

Backstrom had a 5 point game without Ovechkin and over multiple point games. In fact, I think he got more points when Ovie wasn't in the line up.
Of course playing with Ovie helps, but he's still awesome without him.

9POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No, I know they both benefit from eachother. They go hand-in-hand. That's why Crosby isn't up with them right now, because he doesn't have a line-mate like Backstrom to play with.

Sedin's is the most impressive because of Daniel being hurt for a while, and when that happened he was stuck playing just with Burrows.

10POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I have no trouble at all saying Backstrom is better than Ovechkin

11POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:I have no trouble at all saying Backstrom is better than Ovechkin

Ok, that's just being naive.

12POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Empty Re: POLL: Who will win the Art Ross? Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:I have no trouble at all saying Backstrom is better than Ovechkin

Ok, that's just being naive.

He may be nicer, but Ovechkin is better than Crosby (yeah, I went there), Malking, Zetterberg, etc. He needs to get a bit of maturity (Crosby is certainly ahead of him there, even if he was behind in his rookie year).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum