GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+27
dennycrane
M_Christopher
rooneypoo
caissie_1
Devo
smash88
Tuk Tuk
Hockeyhero22000
Hobiesens
SensHulk
SDH89
SensGirl11
AlfieisGod11
TheAvatar
Ev
stempniaksen
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
PKC
Riprock
Urkie
asq2
LeCaptain
sens4win
wprager
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

So, Phoenix beats the Preds, which pushes Detroit into 5th and a first-round match up against Phoenix. Is that irony?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Carter cleared to skate, may be ready to go Friday.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So... what are the chances the Habs miss the post season... it would take the Habs losing both of their final two games in regulation PLUS back to back OT/SO wins by the Rags over Philly PLUS Boston picking up 3 or more points in their final three games.

Not too likely... it's gonna come down to the final day I bet.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:So... what are the chances the Habs miss the post season... it would take the Habs losing both of their final two games in regulation PLUS back to back OT/SO wins by the Rags over Philly PLUS Boston picking up 3 or more points in their final three games.

Not too likely... it's gonna come down to the final day I bet.

The Habs look like they're going to get smoked in the first round anyway.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Tkachuk calls it a career.

Did anyone see him trying to make the informal announcement on Blues TV or whatever it was? It was hilarious, he started sullenly saying it had been a great career - boom, the Hawks score, the crowd goes nuts, it drowns him out. He continues, it's been a nice career, great opportunity - boom, the Hawks score again, the crowd goes nuts, it drowns him out. He continues, blah, blah - boom, the Hawks score again, the crowd goes nuts, it drowns him out again.

He says, guys, maybe I should go away for a while.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 270956 It was really, really amusing.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Saw it on TSN, poor guy can't even go out in style.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Buffalo prospect Tyler Ennis named AHL rookie of the year.

In other Sabres news, they have signed Luke Adam to a ELC.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I<m suprised Subban didn't win it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I keep laughing thinking about Tkachuk trying to announce his retirement...

Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I keep laughing thinking about Tkachuk trying to announce his retirement...

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 62136

I saw it as it happened during NHL on the Fly. It was extremely amusing and highly comical.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Please God let New Jersey lose their last two games of the season and Pittsburgh surpass them so we can play the Devils in the first round.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:Please God let New Jersey lose their last two games of the season and Pittsburgh surpass them so we can play the Devils in the first round.

YES YES YES! We don't want to face a red-hot Crosby!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Not scared of Pitts. I think Kelly's line can do some damage in a 7 game series against Crosby.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Please God let New Jersey lose their last two games of the season and Pittsburgh surpass them so we can play the Devils in the first round.

I dunno about that either though, Brodeur is hot, hot, hot. Fleury sucks, I'd rather take my chances with the weak goalie than the living legend.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carolina beat New Jersey in the first round last year. New Jersey and their trap doesn't scare me!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Staal scores a hat trick on "hat night" in Carolina. That was hilarious! The hats rained down like crazy... and the Habs lost. Heh heh.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Staal scores a hat trick on "hat night" in Carolina. That was hilarious! The hats rained down like crazy... and the Habs lost. Heh heh.

heheheh Excellent! Lalalala They didn't get to clinch last night.

I'm going to have to watch the highlights for the hats, I didn't see it. His first 5 point night though I hear.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Don't know if ppl missed this, but most likely Modano's last home game in Dallas. Quite an emotional night, and what an ending!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum