GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28

+12
Cap'n Clutch
KubaTrooper
garblar
TheAvatar
AlfieisGod11
PKC
PTFlea
Riprock
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Canada vs. U.S.A. for the Gold - Feb. 28, 2010

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_lcap213%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_lcap212%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I saw that coming too....

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Drama at it's finest.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Can't sit back now.

AlfieisGod11

Rookie
Rookie

Louongo has to glove that

wprager wrote:There's a guy outside holding up a Russian flag, with GO CANADA written on the white part. Odd.

ROTF!

He was probably going for Russia and decided to jump the Canada bandwagon, but couldn't afford/wouldn't buy a flag. Too funny.

AlfieisGod11

Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:There's a guy outside holding up a Russian flag, with GO CANADA written on the white part. Odd.

ROTF!

He was probably going for Russia and decided to jump the Canada bandwagon, but couldn't afford/wouldn't buy a flag. Too funny.

Or he thinks LBJ is still USAs president

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

AlfieisGod11 wrote:Louongo has to glove that

Weber went for a skate and Niedermayer tried to block a shot that never came. Two guys were in front of the goalie and neither one was wearing white. Niedermayer was still close to the goal, but I have no idea what Weber was trying to do. He took himself completely out of the play. He's *got* to do be right in front of Luongo doing everything to keep the puck away from #9 and #15.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, Canada has a fresh line going to OT; Thornton and Heatley haven't skated for nearly two periods.

AlfieisGod11

Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:

Weber went for a skate and Niedermayer tried to block a shot that never came. Two guys were in front of the goalie and neither one was wearing white. Niedermayer was still close to the goal, but I have no idea what Weber was trying to do. He took himself completely out of the play. He's *got* to do be right in front of Luongo doing everything to keep the puck away from #9 and #15.

My bad I meant when the Americans dumped the puck in on the goalie. He had a chance at just freezing the play but muffed it and allowed play to continue.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, quick pool. Who scores? I'll say Crosby.

AlfieisGod11

Rookie
Rookie

Can this game go to a shootout? I say that!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

AlfieisGod11 wrote:
wprager wrote:

My bad I meant when the Americans dumped the puck in on the goalie. He had a chance at just freezing the play but muffed it and allowed play to continue.

Ah, gotcha. I was pumped when they controlled play off the face off but Toews just lofts it (not far enough) instead of skating it out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, what's going on with Crosby? He just lost the puck that almost led to a breakaway.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

There he is... way to go Sid

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Called it!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Wow, what's going on with Crosby? He just lost the puck that almost led to a breakaway.

OK, I take that back Smile

Maybe now Crosby will get some respect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum