GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28

+12
Cap'n Clutch
KubaTrooper
garblar
TheAvatar
AlfieisGod11
PKC
PTFlea
Riprock
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Canada vs. U.S.A. for the Gold - Feb. 28, 2010

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_lcap213%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_lcap212%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

whoooooo Sydney Crosby wins it for Canada, what a freaking game!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 golds for Canada.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

aaaahhhh a lot of streets in london are blocked and police every were getting crazy

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:Hurry up and pass out the medals and the weeds so we can hear our anthem, for a record 14th time!

OH CANADA
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND
TRUE PATRIOT LOVE
IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND
WITH GLOWING HEARTS WE SEE THE RISE
THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE
FROM FAR AND WIDE O CANADA
WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE
GOD KEEP OUR LAND
GLORIOUS AND FREE
O CANADA WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE
O CANADA WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE!!!!!!

I swore I wouldn't do this... OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 Icon_sad

Damn you!!! Look what you went and did! OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 8 555492

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Once in a while you see something so incredible that it remains with you forever. It's seared on to your eyes and rings forever in your ears...tonight, a hockey team gave the entire world a memory to hold on to forever.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone watch the closing ceremonies? I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I *loved it*. I got my wife tickets for Michael Buble (he's coming in August) for Valentine's and then seeing him singing The Maple Leaf Forever -- priceless. Shatner calling Canada the Final Frontier; Michael J Fox, Catherine O'Hara. I tuned in late, just before Neil Young was literally whisked away. Should have tuned in sooner.

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

damn, i was at work for the game, caught the tying goal and the ot. it was incredible just seeing that. downtown ottawa was pretty awesome tonight

KubaTrooper

KubaTrooper
Prospect
Prospect

WOW! What a game.

a few worthy props are due...
Props to the Honest Lawyer for allowing a damn near riot after Sids goal! (but hey, where`s the HD?)
Props to Ottawa for the best downtown celebration since 2002!
Props to all those that sang Oh Canada for hours around the eternal flame following the game
Props to the best hang over I've ever had
but most of all props to the men and woman in red and white that reminded the world that we are the greatest hockey nation in the world.

Thank you Canada!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Own the podium??? Canada ripped that sucker up, smashed it to pieces and jammed it into the record books!!

- Unknown Author

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:I'm guessing Toews is not playing against the best defensive line/pairing, though. The US have last change.

In the medal round, he's been playing against the best offensive line/pairing, which makes his play even more impressive.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I gotta quote a friend from facebook... "Crosby, Staal, Nash and Young!" Rockon

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is from the "Say what?" THN article:

“He was yelling pretty urgently. There’s different pitches of yell and he was screaming.”

- Jarome Iginla on Sidney Crosby calling for the puck prior to scoring the game-winner in OT of the gold medal game.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Simply Amazing... What a game... My hearth was beating so hard Im pretty sure people noticed lol.

The Americains played well but really for the most parts they didnt have many scoring chances... Miller was solid and Luongo for all the fitghing he was doing played well enough for us to win...

Both goals were not his fault and I laugh at the people who say Kesler had a weak one... As a goalie those shots are so challenged and always seem to find the hole...

Crosby well he's now a Canadian God... Not much more to say. Perry-Getzlaf-Morrow was the best line for Canada and Dougthy is a young stud. Neids and Pronger steped up. Just an all around great performance from Team Canada.

Ohh and Richards-Toews-Nash... Awsome. Im pretty sure people in Columbus are gonna wanna see this wrecking ball more often... Man Nash was impressive....

Go Canada.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:This is from the "Say what?" THN article:

“He was yelling pretty urgently. There’s different pitches of yell and he was screaming.”

- Jarome Iginla on Sidney Crosby calling for the puck prior to scoring the game-winner in OT of the gold medal game.

You can hear him yell for the puck - even through all that noise.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

man that game was phenomenal. Was actually in Scarborough at a Jack Astor's and almost felt like I was at the game. So loud, everyone was into it with the chants and the 'louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu' with each save. Historic moment that's etched into my memory forever!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yep, I think he yelled "Here!!!!".

wprager wrote:Anyone watch the closing ceremonies? I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I *loved it*. I got my wife tickets for Michael Buble (he's coming in August) for Valentine's and then seeing him singing The Maple Leaf Forever -- priceless. Shatner calling Canada the Final Frontier; Michael J Fox, Catherine O'Hara. I tuned in late, just before Neil Young was literally whisked away. Should have tuned in sooner.

Neil Young was awesome. That closing ceremonies were a hokie piece of Canadiana, but it was meant for us, not for the world. Most non Canadians wouldn't get some of the references anyway.

The display the Sochi 2014 team put on was incredibly impressive.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:This is from the "Say what?" THN article:

You can hear him yell for the puck - even through all that noise.

Stop that video at exactly 1:31 and tell me that's not the greatest thing you've ever seen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum