GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

+23
stempniaksen
sens4win
Ev
jamvan
Number Twenty Nine
AlfieisGod11
LeCaptain
ddt
Riprock
asq2
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
strachattack
dennycrane
wprager
Flo The Action
Hoags
Hayden
Urkie
PKC
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
PTFlea
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd

POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap214%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 5 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap211%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 4 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap26%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_lcap220%POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 32]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

RobbyJ wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Jeff Marek said on 590 (I think) that he thought Aaron Ward would be a Senator in the morning. So we'll see if he's right.
Unless it's as a 7th defenseman this would suck.

Robidas would be much better, and I think in terms of moving the pieces to make it happen, it's a must.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Jeff Marek said on 590 (I think) that he thought Aaron Ward would be a Senator in the morning. So we'll see if he's right.
Unless it's as a 7th defenseman this would suck.

Probably, yeah.

1.Phillips
2.Volchenkov
3.Kuba
4.Karlsson
5.Campoli
6.Carkner
7.Ward

Campoli or Ward would alternate sitting. The depth is there for sure, not sure it's what we all had in mind though.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Robidas would be much better, and I think in terms of moving the pieces to make it happen, it's a must.

Yeah, Robidas is literally night and day different than Ward though. Ward's already cleared waivers this year, you could get him for the rights to Ilya Zubov. Robidas would cost Folingo, Campoli and a 2nd (or even a 1st).

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

Yeah, Robidas is literally night and day different than Ward though. Ward's already cleared waivers this year, you could get him for the rights to Ilya Zubov. Robidas would cost Folingo, Campoli and a 2nd (or even a 1st).

I'd make that deal, and I'm quite reticent to trade Foligno. But Robidas is an incredibly underrated defenseman - and possibly a Team Canada 2014 member - and you don't find those guys growing on trees.

Although I do have to say, trading Foligno is a tough, tough, tough proposition and I'd have to say I'd probably be quite disappointed if we did trade him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
I'd make that deal, and I'm quite reticent to trade Foligno. But Robidas is an incredibly underrated defenseman - and possibly a Team Canada 2014 member - and you don't find those guys growing on trees.

Although I do have to say, trading Foligno is a tough, tough, tough proposition and I'd have to say I'd probably be quite disappointed if we did trade him.

I'm not sure if a 35 year old Robidas would make Team Canada when he couldn't get in there this year, but yeah, he's ridiculously underrated, I've always enjoyed his game.

I'm sure he won't end up being moved, I don't understand the rumour much to begin with personally, I get the bankruptcy thing, but Turco's coming off, Richards is coming off, they have enough coming off that Robidas is a pittance.

I'll see this when I believe it.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

I'm not sure if a 35 year old Robidas would make Team Canada when he couldn't get in there this year, but yeah, he's ridiculously underrated, I've always enjoyed his game.

I'm sure he won't end up being moved, I don't understand the rumour much to begin with personally, I get the bankruptcy thing, but Turco's coming off, Richards is coming off, they have enough coming off that Robidas is a pittance.

I'll see this when I believe it.

Who knows...Grossman and Niskanen have both had incredible years and are both RFAs this summer, so they are looking at definite raises.

AND, they have a defensive prospect and I'm pretty sure his name is Maximus Fortunus, and no I'm not making that up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I still don't see Robidas, don't see it. Nor do I see Hamhuis, not with Nashville doing well. Foster, Leopold, Seidenberg (I think the price is a 2nd on him now though), Sutton, Ward. Yikes, not exactly the guy we're all dreaming about.

SpezDispenser wrote:I still don't see Robidas, don't see it. Nor do I see Hamhuis, not with Nashville doing well. Foster, Leopold, Seidenberg (I think the price is a 2nd on him now though), Sutton, Ward. Yikes, not exactly the guy we're all dreaming about.
Out of the guys you listed, I think Hamhuis, Robidas and possibly Seidenberg are the only onles that make us any better.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
Out of the guys you listed, I think Hamhuis, Robidas and possibly Seidenberg are the only onles that make us any better.

Yeah, I agree, but these are the guys who are expensive to say the least.

Wouldnt have a pro with Aaron Ward at all. A guy that can step in just in case on injury and can play a PK role as a 5th, 6th Dman. I wouldnt give up anything other then maybe a mid tier prospect or 6th or 7th round pick, but still wouldnt be too bad IMO.

If Murray has kicked the tires everywhere else and the prices are too high, then screw it, just add depth, Ward is a good 7th D man. If we had Lee filling in if/when injuries hit during the playoffs, that would be big trouble. Ward was really good for Boston as of last year, his game hasnt fallen to total crap in that time, he was on a bad team with a bad defense and an awful coach. In Ottawa he would be fine.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, emphasis on 'kick the tires' please Murray, but I like the current roster of our team. Add Ward in and I guess the depth is there, the quality isn't where it needs to be, but the work ethic is solid.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like this guy Marek thinks the deal is all but done. I'm going to sleep now...and when I wake up, perhaps that's not the news I wake up to? Thanks! Ahhhhh!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dobber sounds pretty confident that it's going to be Seidenberg to OTT. He's mentioned it at least twice in his Daily Ramblings already, and now it's up in an article that looks at potential deadline day moves, etc.

"Ottawa Senators
Cap Room –$1.4 million (pro-rates to about $6.1 million in acquired annual salary)
Status: The Sens have already acquired Matt Cullen and the rumor is that landing Dennis Seidenberg is a done deal."

rooneypoo wrote:Dobber sounds pretty confident that it's going to be Seidenberg to OTT. He's mentioned it at least twice in his Daily Ramblings already, and now it's up in an article that looks at potential deadline day moves, etc.

"Ottawa Senators
Cap Room –$1.4 million (pro-rates to about $6.1 million in acquired annual salary)
Status: The Sens have already acquired Matt Cullen and the rumor is that landing Dennis Seidenberg is a done deal."
I think that would be a solid pickup and give Clouston some options once Campoli returns. I imagine Lee would be a part of the return. POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 235689

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That would be great.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

We'll know if it's Seidenberg or some one else in less than 3 days ! POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 805406

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

beedub wrote:We'll know if it's Seidenberg or some one else in less than 3 days ! POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 805406

Holy crap! That's less than 3 days away from today!!! POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 235689 POLL: Which D-man will the Sens acquire on/by March 3rd - Page 31 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who was the lucky 1 person that voted Andy Sutton?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum