GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Interview

+15
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
CockRoche
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
LethalLehner
ddt
asq2
SensHulk
PTFlea
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

46lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Thanks, plus this is great for GMHockey.

47lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh yeah, it's great for this site too.

48lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Absolutely! It's great!

Great interview too though!

49lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel that not enough people have read this. It's an exhilarating interview from Dash and deserves to get more recognition.

50lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:18 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

two months ago, this'd be a rep point bonanza

51lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:two months ago, this'd be a rep point bonanza

Oh, it was indeed.

52lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:19 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

My favorite prospect. Very nice set of questions and candid answers.

One query and response I want to focus on is the experience he had playing the Montreal Canadiens. He said everything comes faster and harder.

Love that answer just because those are the only words to describe the difference for a prospect goaltender when playing against pros for the first time.

I said the exact same thing here when explaining why goalies take longer to adjust to the professional level than skaters do. It's right here:
http://www.gmhockey.com/ottawa-senators-f31/who-needs-the-monster-when-we-have-robin-real-estate-lehner-t3467-120.htm#169821

53lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's a great piece. And...I think Dash might do a follow up (I don't actually know that, we're all hoping though. Smile )

54lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 72261_10

lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 33777_10

55lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

That's insane. Loving the red and white tre kronor.

56lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Robin Lehner, Part 2 - coming soon!!!

Good news everyone, I have arranged with Lehner to do a follow up interview, same format as earlier this year.

So submit your questions this week, let's say by Sunday, October 24 @ 8pm ET. Gives me plenty of time to organize them all.

Once again I'm opening this up to the members here to ask him some questions, and I will leave it up to SD, CC, SG11, Cronie etc if they want to open it up to anyone else.

GO!

57lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would like to know who that is on the back of his mask. Don't ask it if you already know, though.

58lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The photo? In the 1st interview he said he was going to get a photo of a friend who was in a Motorcycle accident. I think his name is Alex.

59lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm really excited about this! Ahhhhh!

60lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Question to Robin Lehner:
What was going through your mind when you got the call to go in net when Elliott was unable to return to start the period due to an equipment issue?

Cap'n Clutch

- Unknown Author

61lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Question to Robin Lehner
What was it like facing NHL shooters in regular season action?

Cap'n Clutch

- Unknown Author

62lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Question to Robin Lehner:

Do you think these short stints in net has accelerated your timetable to reach the NHL?

Cap'n Clutch

- Unknown Author

63lehner - Robin Lehner Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Interview Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Some questions I'm going to pose:

Who do you room with in Binghamton?

When you are in Ottawa, who do you room with?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum