GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » Atlantic » Montreal Canadiens » Markov to Price: Play with heart - or get out

Markov to Price: Play with heart - or get out

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Apparently after practice Price went over to Markov and gave him a big hug, then looked over at where the media types were sitting. While that in itself is funny, one of the readers' comments was hilarious:

They had to try the hug twice, because the first time they tried it, Markov went through Price's five-hole!!!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308005

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran
I hope is out of that place sooner than later, the longer he stays here the worse he's going to get. And Habs need to trade him now while his value is somewhat higher that what'll be in a few months/next season

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Price has got to go... not to mention, doesn't hesmoke something like 2 packs a day?? no wonder his post-to-post is awful...

Gainey AND Price need to go

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Price's immaturity has gone to another level.

But that's the problem when you don't have a captain in your team.

For his defense though, this kind of Dung happens in Montreal every 5 years. There's always a player in their dressing room who is unhappy.

I am afraid it won't ever end with that crowd and that media.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
marakh wrote:Price's immaturity has gone to another level.

For his defense though, this kind of Dung happens in Montreal every 5 years. There's always a player in their dressing room who is unhappy.

Amen bro. i know canadian markets and the original 6 markets are really scrutinized by fans and media alike- but la belle province take it to a new low imo...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Cronie wrote:
marakh wrote:Price's immaturity has gone to another level.

Amen bro. i know canadian markets and the original 6 markets are really scrutinized by fans and media alike- but la belle province take it to a new low imo...

They are talking about that on "Attaque a 5" on Vtele (french station) right now. That media is killing the team etc. Big debate going on.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Apparently after practice Price went over to Markov and gave him a big hug, then looked over at where the media types were sitting. While that in itself is funny, one of the readers' comments was hilarious:

They had to try the hug twice, because the first time they tried it, Markov went through Price's five-hole!!!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308005

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum