GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Welcome Aboard » Introductions » NEWBIE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEWBIE Empty NEWBIE on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:23 pm

cutshield

Prospect
Prospect
Hey guys,
I am new to the forum. I have been playing hockey for 47 years. Love the sport. My ashes will be spread at center ice, or maybe in the net. I am launching a new exciting
innovative hockey line called CutShield, cut resistant protection. We have socks that are cut resistant from the knee down to the ankle. The new technology we have makes the sock as soft as cotton. You would never know you are protected. I take a 6 inch box cutter and slash myself to show they are cut resistant. The Markov incident got me thinking and now all of us at different levels can be protected.
Glad to be a part of GM Hockey...
cheers
David

2NEWBIE Empty Re: NEWBIE on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
good to have you aboard david and love the idea of protection that is cut resistant.

I wonder why it has taken so long to get this type of idea started cut resistant socks and others are great

3NEWBIE Empty Re: NEWBIE on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Are you trying to break your product into the NHL? CHL? NCAA?
I figure that one barrier might be the RBK licensing preventing players from using any apparel other than RBK. If your CutShield brand can prevent incidents like Markov's, Ward's, Bieksa's, etc. then you'd think the players, coaches, team, league etc would want their players protected.

do you have any resources we can check out?

4NEWBIE Empty Re: NEWBIE on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm

cutshield

Prospect
Prospect
The Montreal Canadians have requested 12 pair to test as well as the wrist guard.
Players are trying Kevlar but it is a dinosaur compared to this new knitted sock.
Where do you play?

5NEWBIE Empty Re: NEWBIE on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
That's good, at least your getting the product out there. One team at a time.

I play in Mississauga, Monday nights, 10:30 @ Iceland, just an adult non-contact league. I'm only a 2nd year player... a late bloomer...

6NEWBIE Empty Re: NEWBIE on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:42 am

cutshield

Prospect
Prospect
Never too late to play. I play non-contact and have been hurt more times then in my Jr. days. I actually got clipped in a non contact tournament just wear my pants end. They rode up in a collision and his skate nicked me along my quad. I wear a knee brace so it took most of it. Crazy, here I am wearing cut resistant socks and I get clipped above...
Anyways... if there is anything get in touch with me. If you turn me on to players who buy them in a few weeks and they give your name, I will send you a pair...
cheers
David

7NEWBIE Empty Re: NEWBIE on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Cool David, thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum