GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

the jackets get booed at home.. upcoming trade

+3
PKC
PTFlea
Flo The Action
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this from hockey 30

Les Jackets hués

Mardi, 15 Décembre 2009
Par HOCKEY30.com

Aie, aie, aie. Ça va mal à Colombus.
Les Blue Jackets qu'on considérait comme une menace dans l'Association Ouest au début de la saison, ont encore perdu hier soir contre les Prédateurs de Nashville. (5-3)
Les assistances sont en baisses, l'équipe perd millions après million et n'arrive plus à gagner sur la glace, si bien qu'ils se retrouvent au 12ème rang dans l'Ouest.
Lors du match d'hier, 12 800 spectateurs étaient annoncés. Mais selon les journalistes présents à la partie, il y avait à peine 10 000 personnes dans les estrades.
Pire encore, même si le score était relativement serré, plus de la moitié de la foule était déjà partie à mi-chemin de la 3ème période. Les fans qui ont décidé de rester se sont mis à huer leur équipe jusqu'au coup de sifflet final.
Le journaliste du Colombus Dispatch, Michael Arace, a affirmé qu'il n'avait jamais vu un tel phénomène depuis qu'il couvre les Blue Jackets.
L'entraîneur-chef de l'équipe, Ken Hitchcock, était livide après le match. Il n'a pas voulu répondre aux journalistes qui lui demandaient si une transaction pouvait aider l'équipe.
"Je ne veux pas parler de cette possibilité. En fait, je ne veux pas vraiment parler de quoi que ce soit"a affirmé l'entraîneur visiblement affecté par les déboires de sa formation.
Quelque chose se prépare à Colombus. Une transaction à venir?

resume: things are bad in columbus, the fans booed the team till the end of the game in the third. Ken didn`t adress the media after the game and he was fuming.... something is gotta give? trade coming? here comes the filatov rumours....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really? That bad there, huh? I have to confess, I don't follow them very closely.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

What are they booing?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Seems more like speculation about a trade than it being the case of an actual trade definitely happening.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Between the Spezza and Lee injuries I don't know what we can offer that would help that team turn it around tomorrow, though.

So I'm hoping they don't do anything for a while and then we can scoop up Filatov to form that deadly powerplay with Weber on the back-end.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This looks legit to me. Perhaps a Filatov trade thread would be appropriate?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what this spells out to me is that columbus is very close to pushing the panic button.
the jackets get booed at home.. upcoming trade Panicbutton
if murray is fast he could get in there and demand filatov and some for volchenkov(as was prior suggested)

Last edited by Flo The Action on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i know it means nothing but
from ESPN:[quote]Jackets looking to trade
The Blue Jackets might be looking to trade soon.

[/quote]

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

What are you guys getting at exactly? All you do is just make senseless, pointless, superfluous commentary. You contribute ridiculous posts that either mock other users or just mock things generally. Grow up.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Since Hitch recently got vote of confidence, I predict he gets the axe.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:What are you guys getting at exactly? All you do is just make senseless, pointless, superfluous commentary. You contribute ridiculous posts that either mock other users or just mock things generally. Grow up.

Atta boy! You tell 'em!!! the jackets get booed at home.. upcoming trade 555492 Crazy kids.

asq2 wrote:
So I'm hoping they don't do anything for a while and then we can scoop up Filatov to form that deadly powerplay with Weber on the back-end.

the jackets get booed at home.. upcoming trade 555492

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:What are you guys getting at exactly? All you do is just make senseless, pointless, superfluous commentary. You contribute ridiculous posts that either mock other users or just mock things generally. Grow up.

So what does this statement qualify as? the jackets get booed at home.. upcoming trade Icon_wink

Pretty much the entire site is ultimately just pointless commentary. Nobody's influencing anything.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

the jackets get booed at home.. upcoming trade 30mol12

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They lost again to the lowly Wild. Swirlings?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum