GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Welcome Aboard » Introductions » Who are you

Who are you

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:11 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wow, what a crock of Dung Neely. Someone fix this and take away Neely's mod status please. What a joke.

62Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:28 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:Wow, what a crock of Dung Neely. Someone fix this and take away Neely's mod status please. What a joke.

Is this serious?

63Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Any updates on the status of Flo?

64Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:Any updates on the status of Flo?
He's been spotted buying candies and says he plans on giving them out to children of all nationalities and religions. That dirty commie.

65Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:02 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
You filthy animal.

66Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:53 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can
call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

67Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:02 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Like Ross said:

The word you're looking for is 'Anyway ...'

68Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:33 am

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
Hi i'm kyle turris! you may know me as the number 1 center of the ottawa senators. you may also know me as flo the action but since all hell has broken lose in my account i cannot seem to be able to gain access to it. hey mark stone! is this what happened to you? even if you tried to change your password it wouldn't let you gain access?

69Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hey, we have Mark Stone *and* Kyle Turris posting here. Soon we will be the envy of every Sens message board in the NCR.

70Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:33 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
kyle turris wrote:Hi i'm kyle turris! you may know me as the number 1 center of the ottawa senators. you may also know me as flo the action but since all hell has broken lose in my account i cannot seem to be able to gain access to it. hey mark stone! is this what happened to you? even if you tried to change your password it wouldn't let you gain access?

Well, at least you weren't kicked off the site by a bully this time.

71Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:06 pm

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
spader wrote:
kyle turris wrote:Hi i'm kyle turris! you may know me as the number 1 center of the ottawa senators. you may also know me as flo the action but since all hell has broken lose in my account i cannot seem to be able to gain access to it. hey mark stone! is this what happened to you? even if you tried to change your password it wouldn't let you gain access?

Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I updated my iPad iOS yesterday and this morning this happened. I can't access my old one from this tablet or the computer and I have to go into Firefox in my iPad to access this account as safar doesn't let me enter. What the fudge is going on?

72Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hi Kyle, welcome to GMH. The home of the smartest hockey discussions on the web, and also some of the stupidest as well.

73Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Greetings.

All hail kyle turris.

74Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
kyle turris wrote:
spader wrote:

Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I updated my iPad iOS yesterday and this morning this happened. I can't access my old one from this tablet or the computer and I have to go into Firefox in my iPad to access this account as safar doesn't let me enter. What the fudge is going on?

iPad, iOs -- well there's your iProblem. Try logging in but capitalizing your userid and then prepending an 'i' at the front. It probably won't work but but go ahead and try.

75Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
wprager wrote:
kyle turris wrote:
spader wrote:

iPad, iOs -- well there's your iProblem.  Try logging in but capitalizing your userid and then prepending an 'i' at the front.  It probably won't work but but go ahead and try.

This issue happened to me as well, try entering your username while standing on one foot while balancing a ball on your nose. It probably won't work but go ahead and try.

76Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:14 am

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
All very good suggestions but I'll keep hoping something more logical happens. Like the actual bug gets fixed

77Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:59 pm

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect
I tried again today to enter my old account while asking for a new password and it says account inactive or incorrect. The mystery continues.

78Who are you - Page 5 Empty Re: Who are you on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:31 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
i was finally able to access my old account from my computer but it still won't let me login from my safari browser on my tablet.

i enter my user name and password and press login and it just brings me back to the title page without being logged in.
anybody know how i could fix that on safari? it's clearly a problem with the browser i'm thinking.

EDIT: nevermind. i reset my safari and that seems to have done the trick. so long mr kyle turris. maybe you will join us again someday!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum