GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markov injured in season opener... out for months?

+9
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PTFlea
PKC
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

One of the only likable player on Montreal Markov injured in season opener... out for months? - Page 2 812636

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hate to say it, but the addition of Spacek and Mara and subraction of Komisarek may soften the blow. But I hope not.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Maybe Brisebois will come out of retirement?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How come Shabbs' userid shows up gery-on-grey or something? I can only see it if I highlight just above the MR. Montagoose. The others are black-on-grey.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:How come Shabbs' userid shows up gery-on-grey or something? I can only see it if I highlight just above the MR. Montagoose. The others are black-on-grey.

The black on grey are those doing the GM Hockey league, shabbs and I are both grey on grey as we do not participate in this league. Similarly you are green on grey as you are part of the sighting society.

Habs are done.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Holy crappy about Markov, I didn't realize it would be that bad. That kinda sucks for sure. I dont' like them but I don't wish that kind of injury on anyone's star players.

About the site now, is it still grey for everyone?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Still grey for me.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:Still grey for me.

Oh well, a touch of grey, kinda suits you anyway
That's all I had to say, but, it's alright...

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Should we unload Schubert or Picard to the Habs?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:Should we unload Schubert or Picard to the Habs?
Heh. Schubert be a Thrasher now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Nothing stopping the Thrashers from dealing him to the Habs for a mid-round pick. He's got good size that they sorely miss.

On the other hand, Picard is a better defenseman and a francophone. We'd certainly get more for him than the Thrashers could for Schubert. There's that whole business of making a deal to help a Division rival, though, but Picard would probably love a move to Montreal.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Nothing stopping the Thrashers from dealing him to the Habs for a mid-round pick. He's got good size that they sorely miss.

On the other hand, Picard is a better defenseman and a francophone. We'd certainly get more for him than the Thrashers could for Schubert. There's that whole business of making a deal to help a Division rival, though, but Picard would probably love a move to Montreal.

Not entirely true. They have to first offer him off to any team that also made a waiver claim on him.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't see Ottawa obtaining anything valuable enough to make it worth our while helping out the Habs by sending them Picard.

- Unknown Author

OMG, you dont send The Habs ANYTHING that will help them right now. Kick them as hard as you can while they are down.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:OMG, you dont send The Habs ANYTHING that will help them right now. Kick them as hard as you can while they are down.
And pour some gas on them and then light 'em.

Absolutely, make sure they cant get back up. Take out price if you can.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:OMG, you dont send The Habs ANYTHING that will help them right now. Kick them as hard as you can while they are down.

Precisely. We're certainly not 'helping' them out, we have an average enough D as it is, this levels the playing field.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum