GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Line Predictions:

+23
DefenceWinsChampionships
mattshock
strachattack
jamvan
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
Amnesia021
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
SensFan71
Riprock
shabbs
spader
asq2
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
PTFlea
Jordo
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

61Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Ya, like Ive said 1000 times, I dont see anyway Cheechoo doesnt get matched with Spezza.

Agreed. However, there are alternatives. If you put Michalek there 5 on 5 you give Spez and Alfie (I guess) a speedy winger for the first time since 1920. With Mich's stature, he can create a lot of time and space for them.

Then obviously, the 2nd PP unit becomes Alfie's and you have Spezza with Kovalev and Cheechoo. Cheechoo can play the left side, Kovalev the right and the both have sick wristers/one-timers.

Just another option to mull over. Ahhhhh!

62Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
asq2 wrote:I don't like seeing Karlsson pencilled in to the top pairing.

If he turns out to be good enough to play there, then who cares? That's where he should be.

Yeah, but it's far more likely he's a 2nd/3rd pairing guy or Bingo bound.

Who knows? Neil could come into the camp after a summer of watching Iginla footage and become a top-6 winger.

I just think the expectations are too high for a 19-year-old from some fans.

63Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:13 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm still of the opinion that Karlsson should start in Bingo and get even more adapted to NA rinks.

64Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One thing is for sure. Heatley and Spezza are split up now. Laughing3

- Unknown Author

65Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

finaly here i can actualy put in what i think will be the lines

michalek-spezza-alfie
cheechoo-fisher-kovalev
foligno-kelly-shannon
ruttuu-winchester-neil

66Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:19 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Alright be a team player, SpezD or Marak or who ever has a copy of NHL 10, where can I get one now Line Predictions: - Page 5 50327

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

67Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:21 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Michalek-Spezza-Kovalev
Foligno-Cheechoo-Alfie
Fisher- Shannon- Regin
Ruutu - Smith - Neil

Kuba-Volchenkov
Karlsson-Phillips
Campoli-Lee

68Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:Alright be a team player, SpezD or Marak or who ever has a copy of NHL 10, where can I get one now Line Predictions: - Page 5 50327

You can't wait until tomorrow?

69Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:Alright be a team player, SpezD or Marak or who ever has a copy of NHL 10, where can I get one now Line Predictions: - Page 5 50327

Not if I don't have to, to much work to do tomorrow already.

70Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:Michalek-Spezza-Kovalev
Foligno-Cheechoo-Alfie
Fisher- Shannon- Regin
Ruutu - Smith - Neil

Kuba-Volchenkov
Karlsson-Phillips
Campoli-Lee

First, when was the last time Fisher played wing? I would love that, but I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he'll do it.

Second, why don't you love Winchester? He's killer man, he's everything a bottom six needs to have.

Third, it's a little convenient that Kelly and his 2.1 million disappeared like a fart in a windstorm. Wink

71Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

We only got one to be honest. And it came on Thursday. Ahhhhh!

72Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:Michalek-Spezza-Kovalev
Foligno-Cheechoo-Alfie
Fisher- Shannon- Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Smith

Kuba-Volchenkov
Karlsson-Phillips
Campoli-Lee

First, when was the last time Fisher played wing? I would love that, but I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he'll do it.

Second, why don't you love Winchester? He's killer man, he's everything a bottom six needs to have.

Third, it's a little convenient that Kelly and his 2.1 million disappeared like a fart in a windstorm. Wink

I knew I missed someone....f'ing Kelly.

Zach Smith has looked to good to be in the AHL, so I think Winchester gets scratched off the start with donovan and regin (possibly)

updated Line Predictions: - Page 5 812636

73Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

We only got one to be honest. And it came on Thursday. Ahhhhh!

You got this game on thursday?!?!?! You bastard!!! I've been counting every hour, losing sleep over playing this game (no, i don't have a life). I'm going on a quest in the morning to find this game in Halifax.

74Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

I think Mark leaving Kelly off his list is good enough for and E3! Sarcasm

75Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Amnesia021 wrote:I think Mark leaving Kelly off his list is good enough for and E3! Line Predictions: - Page 5 455378

I think Mark did it because Kelly ran Leclaire in practice on Saturday, no need to damage the Goalie before the season starts.

76Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensFan71 wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:I think Mark leaving Kelly off his list is good enough for and E3! Line Predictions: - Page 5 455378

I think Mark did it because Kelly ran Leclaire in practice on Saturday, no need to damage the Goalie before the season starts.

yeah Kelly deserves a stink in Bingo for that

77Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

a stink or a stint??? Line Predictions: - Page 5 455378

78Line Predictions: - Page 5 Empty Re: Line Predictions: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:47 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

a stink or a stint??? Line Predictions: - Page 5 455378

Dammit! Line Predictions: - Page 5 668437

Stint, it was an early morning today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum