GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Original" TGOR

+22
NEELY
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Ev
Hoags
tim1_2
PTFlea
spader
Jimbotron
ddt
SensHulk
LethalLehner
Cap'n Clutch
Jordo
Snuh
Acrobat
wprager
TheAvatar
beedub
Nasty Nas
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:07 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Mel says it's not Jim Rome at noon today?  Has the format changed to all hockey?  Because that would be sick.
The HUGE advantage as far as I see is live reporting from game-day skates and live pressers, as I heard just now. Instead of cutting to a break, they actually waited for Paul MacLean's presser to carry it live.
Yeah, they were doing the show after TGOR live from the stands of the Canadian Tire Centre during practice. Good idea.

137"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MacLean should have his own progrum

138"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mendes cracks me up, per his Twitter:

Getting set to host The Drive on @TSN1200 with @TSNSimmer at 3pm. Tune in to find out if I'll get a word in edgewise.

139"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:27 pm

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

tim1_2 wrote:Mendes cracks me up, per his Twitter:

Getting set to host The Drive on @TSN1200 with @TSNSimmer at 3pm. Tune in to find out if I'll get a word in edgewise.
The people being interviewed can't get a word in, what chance does Mendes stand?

140"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:29 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

ddt wrote:

The people being interviewed can't get a word in, what chance does Mendes stand?
Seriously. That's my favourite thing Simpson does...they are interviewing a guest and Simpson keeps telling his own stories. People like that drive me nuts. When you're trying to tell a story and all they do is interrupt to tell there own related (or unrelated) stories. It's detestable.

141"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And right after that:

Whoops...made a mistake. We're actually on the air at 2pm on @TSN1200. Guess I should leave my house now.

142"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:56 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:Mel says it's not Jim Rome at noon today?  Has the format changed to all hockey?  Because that would be sick.
Was in the car last night at 23:00 and the Rome show was just airing at that time. I hate Rome as much as I hated Jim Jerome. I like the thought of York and Lloyd till 2pm where Mendes and Simpson take over. I much prefer to have local content all day and then shows like Rome air after hours.

143"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rome's not a bad option to have on late at night...all the dead air time will help people sleep.

144"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Clones

Rex Ryan has a tattoo

of Mark Sanchez

Mark Sanchez

not his wife

not his last name

Mark Sanchez...

Whats up with that?

This segment brought to you by cleanmypc.com

145"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:37 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Jim Rome Show: 15 minutes of content crammed into 3 hours!

146"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:The Jim Rome Show:  15 minutes of content crammed into 3 hours!
I just hate all the posturing/posing/whatever. It's not a jungle, it's a radio call in show. Don't thank him for a "vine"; say "thanks for taking my call." They're not clones; and if they are, that's *not* a good thing.

147"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Fri May 15, 2015 6:08 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Simpson is better than York and Versage for sure.  The guy can gab for hours, which is great for radio...he just needs to giggle a little less and listen a little more...and stop calling Bobby Ryan fat.

He was still harping on Ryan's fatness last week or thereabouts.

148"Original" TGOR - Page 10 Empty Re: "Original" TGOR Fri May 15, 2015 7:23 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well apparently Bobby R wasn't injured, so his late season disappearing act can be accredited to his fatness. I guess people around here will say he couldn't train in the off-season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum