GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Richards to NYR ?????

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Richards to NYR ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Richards to NYR ????? Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I'll take them... that is why if they want Heatley, I hope Bryan pillages his farm in the process.

17Richards to NYR ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Richards to NYR ????? Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 am

Dash wrote:I'll take them... that is why if they want Heatley, I hope Bryan pillages his farm in the process.

Yep. I'd be looking to replace some offence now, but I'd certainly look to be grabbing Grachev/Anisimov. I like Sanguinetti, but we are flush with D prospects.

18Richards to NYR ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Richards to NYR ????? Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:14 am

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
Dash wrote:I'll take them... that is why if they want Heatley, I hope Bryan pillages his farm in the process.

Yep. I'd be looking to replace some offence now, but I'd certainly look to be grabbing Grachev/Anisimov. I like Sanguinetti, but we are flush with D prospects.

No harm in being flushed to put together the best possible d for the future...any extras can be used for trade bait.

19Richards to NYR ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Richards to NYR ????? Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
Dash wrote:If I am a fan (do they have those there?) I'm pissed what the team is doing. Not only all those bad moves, but it leaves little chance for a future start like Grachev to make an impact, or a Sanguinetti on defence.

If they are around long enough to crack the lineup. If I am a player in Sather's regime, I wonder every time the phone rings. Sather runs this org. by ego rather than common sense.

Yeah, he tends to get pretty impatient pretty quick.

20Richards to NYR ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Richards to NYR ????? Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Phoenix30 wrote:Interesting little tidbit....

[url=http://www.spectorshockey.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=454:latest-nhl-rumors-august-13-2009&catid=5:trade-rumors&Itemid=4
http://www.spectorshockey.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=454:latest-nhl-rumors-august-13-2009&catid=5:trade-rumors&Itemid=4[/quote[/url]]

would this stop them from pursuing heatley? or could they magically fit Richards, Drury, Gaborik and Heatley all under the same cap that other teams are forced to deal with?

21Richards to NYR ????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Richards to NYR ????? Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Who knows... but knowing NY they would do that and at the expense of losing Dubinsky, Zherdev, and all their other young, talented, RFAs for the next 10 years. Fine with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum