GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues

+6
The Silfer Server
Tuk Tuk
Sens19
PKC
Phoenix30
davetherave
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Neely4Life wrote:Do you have high blood pressure?

Nope. It's actually bordering on low. Thanks for asking though.

47Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Ya, I just took mine too, 126 over 74... while I was drinking a coffee. Pretty happy with that.

Anyways, that was quite the rant, pretty unaccurate in regards to DTR, but entertaining non the less.

48Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

I wouldn't say it was inaccurate...

49Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Neely4Life wrote:Ya, I just took mine too, 126 over 74... while I was drinking a coffee. Pretty happy with that.

Anyways, that was quite the rant, pretty unaccurate in regards to DTR, but entertaining non the less.

You ought to go back and reread things before you open your mouth. The things I said were true in regards to him. He often cricitizes people for their opinions, in some cases, telling them outright they don't have the right to hold such an opinion.

When I brought up the news stories things, several people backed me on that saying that they'd prefer a weblink. Go ahead and look. It's all there.

You just took your BP? What do you have a Baumanometer at home?

50Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Nah, I went to wal-mart, GI Joe was packed so I went home.

I ment the personal insults towards DTR, like the most immature 56 year old on the planet. Unless he is crushing beer cans on his kids heads, then I doubt he is the most immature 56 year old on the planet. If he does do that, then well, that's pretty funny.

51Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:53 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I want to know what happened to this site. When I first joined, people pretty much stuck to hockey talk. Now everyone seems to be going after the other members.

I don't get it.

52Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not everyone, but it only takes one or two to give that impression.

53Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Good point. It just seems like the bulk of the comments lately are from a few members taking swipes at each other. Hockey talk is becoming secondary on this site.

54Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:Good point. It just seems like the bulk of the comments lately are from a few members taking swipes at each other. Hockey talk is becoming secondary on this site.
I blame the summer-time lull... we're sick to death of Heatley crap and I guess the only other thing interesting these days is the Kane situation...

55Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I see the cab driver also indicated they took $100 from him that was in his hands when he was making change for them.

One was choking him while the other was punching him...

This is gonna get worse before it gets better.

56Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I see the cab driver also indicated they took $100 from him that was in his hands when he was making change for them.

One was choking him while the other was punching him...

This is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Laughing3

57Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... the Hawks are in the news these days for all the wrong reasons.. they must be jealous of all the attention Heatley is getting.

Wink

58Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues - Page 4 Empty Re: Kane Arrested; Media Firestorm Ensues Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brennan actually made a funny on the OffThePosts blog:

Do we think Patrick Kane will make the U.S. Olympic hockey team? Or, like Jason Spezza was during the Torino Games, will he only be on the taxi squad?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum