GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5)

+6
shabbs
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PKC
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It wasn't RDS in the first place. It was a blog on the RDS site "reporting" that hockeybuzz was "reporting" that Tanguay was going to FLA.

17Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:It wasn't RDS in the first place. It was a blog on the RDS site "reporting" that hockeybuzz was "reporting" that Tanguay was going to FLA.
Indeed! How sad is that? Here's the RDS blog...

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/598254/posts/28215

Holy moly.

18Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:It wasn't RDS in the first place. It was a blog on the RDS site "reporting" that hockeybuzz was "reporting" that Tanguay was going to FLA.
Indeed! How sad is that? Here's the RDS blog...

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/598254/posts/28215

Holy moly.

He's trying to characterize this as another "Nylander to EDM situation..." lol

19Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

trying to make himself not look like an idiot....thats gonna take a lot of work

20Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why are we wasting valuable network bandwidth on this?

21Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Why are we wasting valuable network bandwidth on this?
I guess cuz the Panthers seem to be a logical destination. There's a need and they have space to add him.

22Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, I meant talking about the one who must not be named.

23Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:No, I meant talking about the one who must not be named.
Slow news day.

24Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's been a slow month and a half.

25Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:It's been a slow month and a half.
Indeed.

We need something new to toss around...

26Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:well it no longer has Ee5 and now he is trying to take down people with him saying it was on RDS and sexton is denying it is true

ha ha, another debacle that is eklund, this is great, an E5 that turned out false, hope his paying members demand their $20 back

27Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

28Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

It's actually entertaining to read people defending him. Same with Kevin Lie. :^^^^:

29Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Suckers who paid $20 deserve to be fleeced. There are so many free ones out there, that it should make you wonder why you should be paying to hear rumors. Especially when most of them urn out to be false.

It's actually entertaining to read people defending him. Same with Kevin Lie. :^^^^:

those two clans have defenders? where are they, I want to present them with the GM Hockey "Here's your sign." pins, copyrighted by Bill Engvall to avoid any legal nasties.

30Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Clans"? Did you mean "clowns" or "cons" or something else?

31Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:"Clans"? Did you mean "clowns" or "cons" or something else?

clowns sounds about right, my spellchecker was on break on that post.

32Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Ah message board muscles again, you must be looking for something to define youself because you are more pathetic for attacking people you don't know. Grow up already, unless these message boards is all you have time for. Pathetic.

33Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eklund: Tanguay to Panthers (E5) Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

deucefish12 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Ah message board muscles again, you must be looking for something to define youself because you are more pathetic for attacking people you don't know. Grow up already, unless these message boards is all you have time for. Pathetic.

isn't it a bit hypocritical to be calling people pathetic for attacking people they don't know when you are attacking them and you do not know them?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum