GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Monster picks TO?

+8
Acrobat
wprager
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
jamvan
Jordo
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

So, no one ever drafted this guy or ???

17The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess not, I guess he played over in Sweden until he was ineligible for the draft.

Can't call it a bad signing, I just don't really care that much. Shrug

18The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Leafs signed a backup, awesome.

19The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Some nerd Sundin is retiring according to Sportsnet.

20The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Some nerd Sundin is retiring according to Sportsnet.

never heard of him, did he play for any teams that were important?

21The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

To be honest, no, not really.

22The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

To be honest, no, not really.

okay, I didn't think so, I will go back to hating Heatley in silence now and praying that Kovalev works out for these next 2 years.

23The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neely4Life wrote:Leafs signed a backup, awesome.

Laughing3

24The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Leafs signed a backup, awesome.

again, the sarcastic post of the day winner, you are getting good at this

25The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Haha, well it's true man, only in Toronto would a backup being signed be front page news.

If the two teams were Dallas and NYR going for this guy, it would have been a side note.

26The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:Haha, well it's true man, only in Toronto would a backup being signed be front page news.

If the two teams were Dallas and NYR going for this guy, it would have been a side note.

Remember, this is the team that picked up Gerber off waivers last year...

27The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:03 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Guest wrote:Haha, well it's true man, only in Toronto would a backup being signed be front page news.

Thought I would bump this. Just shows how out to lunch Toronto and their fans are... including Burke.

28The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jamvan wrote:Big deal! The LEafs are made up of mostly guys that couldn't crack the NHL or were drafted. Maybe 2 out of 10 work out.

Our Swedish goalie is better than theirs.

Whoever this guy is, he called it.

29The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
jamvan wrote:Big deal! The LEafs are made up of mostly guys that couldn't crack the NHL or were drafted. Maybe 2 out of 10 work out.

Our Swedish goalie is better than theirs.

Whoever this guy is, he called it.

Our Swedish goalie is still in the AHL. Let's bump this thread again in 2012-14.

30The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Jamvan? He's an original around here. A Founding Father.

31The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The best goalie not in the NHL was worth a 7th rounder... heh heh...

32The Monster picks TO? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monster picks TO? Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Apparently he is good enough to replace Pavelc though... Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum