GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brent Sutter named Head Coach of the Flames

+7
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
SensFan71
PTFlea
caissie_1
PKC
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that would be awesome if that was happening. :h:

PKC wrote:
Zoolander wrote:
asq2 wrote:
PKC wrote:You know it's been a long offseason when all the kids are getting riled up over the dumbest and silliest things...come on guys, we all get along here and should do our best on behalf of all of our parts to respect each others' opinions.

Enough of this childish bickering in every goddamn thread.

Who you callin' childish? 🇬🇬 Sarcasm

Man, does it ever seem long. Longest in 12 years. Crying

Even last off-season, with the sweep, didn't seem so bad because of the whole Sweden thing.

It's gonna get worse...around the second week in July when activity dies down Sad

I need a hobby.

I'm really hoping, once I have a bit of time to myself because my life has been exceptionally hectic since the beginning of the month, to get the sim game off the ground and running.

Oh hell yes. That game was soo much fun when we were involved before. I remember hitting refresh non-stop to see if I had any new PMS. Good times...

I'd love to see (in no particular order) asq2, wprager and shabbs involved as well.

Nasty Nas

Rookie
Rookie

Is it not reasonable to just post the first paragraph of the article with a link?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Nasty Nas wrote:Is it not reasonable to just post the first paragraph of the article with a link?

Or just the link?

I agree. The full stories are too much. Just provide a one or two line summary, post the link, then follow up with analysis if you like. To be honest, I've been scrolling past most of Dave's posts for months, largely because they're so long. That is, I'm not reading what he has to say more often than not because the posts are so enormous.

And, I assure you, I have no aversion to reading. There are few people out there who read more than I do -- it's my profession, after all. And I also indulge in the occasional long, long post now and then. But I (and others) do have limited time. I can read TSN on TSN. I come here for everything else.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:well considering he makes half the topics, we'd be ignoring alot wouldnt we? or maybe I simply dont understand how ignore works, I've never had someone worth ignoring before.

That's actually a really good question in all seriousness. I'll look into it.
Normally, the way it works is you just don't see their posts, unless someone quotes them in a reply. Not sure how it works if they start a thread... but I suspect you'd still see the thread, just not with the posts of the person you ignored.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Whoa, whoa. We don't need this. If you don't care to read what Dave has to say, then revert to this please:

http://www.gmhockey.com/random-thoughts-non-hockey-talk-f5/the-ignore-feature-t903.htm

Dave is a respected member of this group. Come on guys, we have to all respect each other.

And if you can't, please use that ignore feature ^

I tried this, but I got this message-

You cannot add in the list of ignored because it belongs to the group of the Administrators or Moderators of this forum

Since when is DTR an Administrator or Moderator?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum