GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Archie chooses Veronica...

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 2:58 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

I much prefer Betty too. She's a little too much of a pushover, but she's the sweetest and cutest of the two.

17Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 3:00 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

I must have owned every single Archie Comic from the time I was 8 until I was 14ish...

Boxes full.

My mom was the best, she'd always make sure to get me every issue on her weekly grocery run. Smile

18Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm

never was a fan of these, but I think he made the wrong choice.

plus he's gotta be what? 85 by now?

19Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:never was a fan of these, but I think he made the wrong choice.

are you kidding, man, these were all the rage when I was growing up, was thinking they still are even though the price is highway robbery now.

20Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 pm

SensFan71 wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:never was a fan of these, but I think he made the wrong choice.

are you kidding, man, these were all the rage when I was growing up, was thinking they still are even though the price is highway robbery now.

Never was much of a comic fan.

plus when you were growing up, I was already an adult Sarcasm

21Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 4:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They were quite the rage when I was in school... and I remember... the DOUBLE DIGEST!

Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Add176

Ahhh... the memories...

22Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:They were quite the rage when I was in school... and I remember... the DOUBLE DIGEST!

Ahhh... the memories...

I think I still have that one at home lol, my parents were like SG's, always buying me one or two of these a week when grocery shopping, and I would have it read through 10 times in the first day.

23Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 4:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Ah man, I dreamed of those Double Digest issues, they were the best!! More for your money too for sure!

Remember all of those games they had in them too? Those were awesome!

24Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:They were quite the rage when I was in school... and I remember... the DOUBLE DIGEST!

Ahhh... the memories...

I think I still have that one at home lol, my parents were like SG's, always buying me one or two of these a week when grocery shopping, and I would have it read through 10 times in the first day.

Oh, I think I still have about 10 - 15 of them at home. I don't know what I did with the boxes I had...must have thrown them out when I moved.

I did try to read one a few months ago...not the same as when I was a kid for sure. The jokes are quite lame at this point in my life. Sarcasm

25Archie chooses Veronica... - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 4:24 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Ahhh... the memories...

Oh, I think I still have about 10 - 15 of them at home. I don't know what I did with the boxes I had...must have thrown them out when I moved.

I did try to read one a few months ago...not the same as when I was a kid for sure. The jokes are quite lame at this point in my life. Sarcasm

Jughead never gets old for me, still funny as the first time I read him many years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum