GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUGGESTION - Thread titles.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

Hope i don't step on any toes here. Is it possible to include your team in the title of the thread when say talking about prospects or discussing things that are team specific. Like in the Prospect Village area is it Prospect village for the Ottawa Senators or prospect talk for anybody in the league? Please tell me if i'm wrong. I'm only saying this cause I know some of the admins are looking to be a little broader in there team scope and have fans from all teams. Hopefully the Sens Army isn't gonna come attack me, i come in peace!

2SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WhamBamCam wrote:Hope i don't step on any toes here. Is it possible to include your team in the title of the thread when say talking about prospects or discussing things that are team specific. Like in the Prospect Village area is it Prospect village for the Ottawa Senators or prospect talk for anybody in the league? Please tell me if i'm wrong. I'm only saying this cause I know some of the admins are looking to be a little broader in there team scope and have fans from all teams. Hopefully the Sens Army isn't gonna come attack me, i come in peace!

Please do! Don't worry, this is a site that is absolutely open to any team's fans to do as they please.

If you're doing a Bruins prospect rundown or anything like that, put it in Prospect Village with whatever title you choose.

3SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WhamBamCam wrote:Hope i don't step on any toes here. Is it possible to include your team in the title of the thread when say talking about prospects or discussing things that are team specific. Like in the Prospect Village area is it Prospect village for the Ottawa Senators or prospect talk for anybody in the league? Please tell me if i'm wrong. I'm only saying this cause I know some of the admins are looking to be a little broader in there team scope and have fans from all teams. Hopefully the Sens Army isn't gonna come attack me, i come in peace!

Cam, geez, I thought I worried too much.

We want people to be able to come to us (the admin) freely with opinions or suggestions to help make this site bigger, better, cozier and an all-around kick-Donkey! NOBODY's going to attack you for suggestions dude, in fact we welcome ANY!!

I have to agree too, that it's a good idea to either change the title of the area so everyone knows it encompasses ALL prospects, not just Sens, or to plug it in the title of the thread, to eliminate the guessing altogether.

Clutch, Heater, what do you guys think?

Last edited by Cronenbergfan on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

4SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:

Please do! Don't worry, this is a site that is absolutely open to any team's fans to do as they please.

If you're doing a Bruins prospect rundown or anything like that, put it in Prospect Village with whatever title you choose.

Whoops. I just saw your post Heater... I apologize for the redundance of my redundant post! LOL

5SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

I think thats a great idea.

6SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phoenix30 wrote:

I've already edited the titles in Prospect Village and posted a Sticky. Great idea indeed.

- Unknown Author

7SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:54 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:

I've already edited the titles in Prospect Village and posted a Sticky. Great idea indeed.

Atta boy Clutch. You're on the ball, as always!

8SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Empty Re: SUGGESTION - Thread titles. Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:06 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well I gotta earn my keep around here don't I :D. I can't claim I'm top Poster nor am I top Topic starter so I gotta do something around here right? :lol!:

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum