GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCP '09 GAME DAY: WEDNESDAY MAY 13--PITTSBURGH AT WASHINGTON, 7PM ET

+5
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll buy what the Caps are selling that he has a bum shoulder, but I can't recall the last time I was so unimpressed with a player than I am right now with Green. Yikes.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I'll buy what the Caps are selling that he has a bum shoulder, but I can't recall the last time I was so unimpressed with a player than I am right now with Green. Yikes.

I bet Yzerman has seen it too, wow, that might cost him a spot on the 2010 Roster, which I am not sad about in any way if he is that much of a doofus on defense.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:I'll buy what the Caps are selling that he has a bum shoulder, but I can't recall the last time I was so unimpressed with a player than I am right now with Green. Yikes.

Do you know how he did this season on D? I'm not aware of his defensive game, only his offensive game. That seems to be all he is.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

Do you know how he did this season on D? I'm not aware of his defensive game, only his offensive game. That seems to be all he is.

He was a major plus player. Plus 30 or something like that. Whether that's a product of the Caps scoring a ton 5 on 5 or that he's actually okay defensively, I'm not too sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:I bet Yzerman has seen it too, wow, that might cost him a spot on the 2010 Roster, which I am not sad about in any way if he is that much of a doofus on defense.

I think when it comes to the Olympics, the chances would be that he would be paired with an All-World defender. Someone who can compensate for his defensive play, like a Neidermayer.

But yes, until he has shoulder surgery, there's no way he's on that team.

Green was exposed against the bestp players in the world in the Pens/Caps series... against the best teams on all the best players at the Olympics, he will be absolutly owned. So many better players than Green its not even funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum