GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCP '09 GAME DAY: WEDNESDAY MAY 13--PITTSBURGH AT WASHINGTON, 7PM ET

+5
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Green is awful... prob one of my least favorite players in the league after these playoffs.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Fleury has ANOTHER brain cramp...and the Caps still have life.

i think pitts is better with gogligoski than boucher ....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tom Poti (Caps) is +2. Matt Cooke and Tyler Kennedy (Pens) are -1. That's just odd in a game being led 6-2 by the Pens.

Last edited by wprager on Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

-3 by Green... There have only been 4 even strength goals. If there is a D worse at his position in the league, not sure who it is. Green is awful, my new whipping boy.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

PENGUINS MARCH INTO THE CONFERENCE FINAL.

Green alone in the slot, he freezes like a deer in the headlights and 'drop passes' back to the point .... sacrament!

Let her go buoy! wtf

I beg to god Mike Green is not on Team Canada come Febuary... That would be a waste of a roster spot right there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, fun and ganes are over. Time for some "Lost"!

its funny, even mario has a playoff beard!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This confirms to me personally that as much as a Wing Dang Doodle that Crosby is - he's absolutely the best player in the world. He has everything. And to have Malkin on that team as well. Facepalm

Mike Green is horrible. I can't even hide my dislike for him anymore. One trick pony - he scores goals. Anywhere else on the ice and he's a detriment. Norris Trophy nominee by ear.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:This confirms to me personally that as much as a Wing Dang Doodle that Crosby is - he's absolutely the best player in the world. He has everything. And to have Malkin on that team as well. Facepalm

Mike Green is horrible. I can't even hide my dislike for him anymore. One trick pony - he scores goals. Anywhere else on the ice and he's a detriment. Norris Trophy nominee by ear.

that was terrible but the young caps squad(green included) are pretty young. varlamov first. there was quite a few weak goals in there. reminds me of a young squad that could never pass the second round a few years ago... Rolling Eyes i expect a cup from the caps in the next 3 years. and i'd take a guy like green on my team anyday.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... what happened to the Caps? They looked brutal out there... standing around, poking with sticks. It's like after Fleury stopped Ovie on that breakaway early in the game, they just packed it in.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
that was terrible but the young caps squad(green included) are pretty young. varlamov first. there was quite a few weak goals in there. reminds me of a young squad that could never pass the second round a few years ago... Rolling Eyes i expect a cup from the caps in the next 3 years. and i'd take a guy like green on my team anyday.

Good news...you have a guy like Green in Karlsson. Give him this year to get acclimatized and he'll be better. At least better defensively (that wouldn't be too hard).

Karlsson is already more physical than Green, better defensivly, and in general, a smarter hockey player.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll buy what the Caps are selling that he has a bum shoulder, but I can't recall the last time I was so unimpressed with a player than I am right now with Green. Yikes.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I'll buy what the Caps are selling that he has a bum shoulder, but I can't recall the last time I was so unimpressed with a player than I am right now with Green. Yikes.

I bet Yzerman has seen it too, wow, that might cost him a spot on the 2010 Roster, which I am not sad about in any way if he is that much of a doofus on defense.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:I'll buy what the Caps are selling that he has a bum shoulder, but I can't recall the last time I was so unimpressed with a player than I am right now with Green. Yikes.

Do you know how he did this season on D? I'm not aware of his defensive game, only his offensive game. That seems to be all he is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum