GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow! Will wonders never cease...

+2
Riprock
Cronie
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:56 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Thanks, now my wife will make me remove the bookmark to this site 🇳🇴

On another not-so-hockey-related note, what's up with Kevin Lee? There's still no new blog.

Well maybe Cronman can get us some bloggers to post topics in here and we won't need HB as much anymore??

I still find it somewhat easier to navigate. Mostly because it automatically "subscribed" me to threads where I posted a reply, and then I had a one-stop watchlist. Unfortunately that usually ended up being just a single thread -- for days and days and days Crying

17Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Thanks, now my wife will make me remove the bookmark to this site 🇳🇴

On another not-so-hockey-related note, what's up with Kevin Lee? There's still no new blog.

Well maybe Cronman can get us some bloggers to post topics in here and we won't need HB as much anymore??

I still find it somewhat easier to navigate. Mostly because it automatically "subscribed" me to threads where I posted a reply, and then I had a one-stop watchlist. Unfortunately that usually ended up being just a single thread -- for days and days and days Crying

Hey guys!

I''m trying to do some recruiting for fellas or gals for that matter who would welcome the opportunity to join our site and blog on other NHL teams. I have asked a good friend and co-worker of mine to see if he wants to do the occasional write up and/or pre/post game blog in regards to the Bruins, but I haven't heard back.

As for K Lee, he's still busy with his move, and family emergencies. Once all the craziness subsides, we'll see him return with a fresh blog at HB. In the mean time, Jam, Heater, Cap'n' and I need to keep you all entertained and enthralled, so let the games begin!

18Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Hey guys!

I''m trying to do some recruiting for fellas or gals for that matter who would welcome the opportunity to join our site and blog on other NHL teams. I have asked a good friend and co-worker of mine to see if he wants to do the occasional write up and/or pre/post game blog in regards to the Bruins, but I haven't heard back.

As for K Lee, he's still busy with his move, and family emergencies. Once all the craziness subsides, we'll see him return with a fresh blog at HB. In the mean time, Jam, Heater, Cap'n' and I need to keep you all entertained and enthralled, so let the games begin!

Well, for one, we could make this "Wonders" thread a daily thing. Are there any legal issues involved, or are we OK if we are just posting embedded links top images that are freely available?

19Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:55 am

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Hmmm, it's all good with that picture, except with her turned a little sideways you can't really be sure she doesn't have a little tuck-under action going on. I don't imagine the SURPRISE! would be pleasant.

20Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:16 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:
Hey guys!

Well, for one, we could make this "Wonders" thread a daily thing. Are there any legal issues involved, or are we OK if we are just posting embedded links top images that are freely available?

I think we should be fine! I suppose we'll find out soon enough..

Unfortunately, today's Sunshine girl makes yesterday's much more special!!
I wasn't overly impressed today.

But yeah, I'd be ALL for this being a daily occurence! Smile

21Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Aetherial wrote:Hmmm, it's all good with that picture, except with her turned a little sideways you can't really be sure she doesn't have a little tuck-under action going on. I don't imagine the SURPRISE! would be pleasant.

LOL Excuse me, your gun is sticking in my hip!!

22Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:35 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Aetherial wrote:Hmmm, it's all good with that picture, except with her turned a little sideways you can't really be sure she doesn't have a little tuck-under action going on. I don't imagine the SURPRISE! would be pleasant.

Finkle Einhorn...Einhorn Finkle...Something just doesn't add up.

23Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:

:lol!: That's awesome!

24Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

Had to look that one up. I just realized that I really don't remember much of that movie. I wonder if it's too early to show it to the boys (12 and 10)?

25Wow!  Will wonders never cease... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow! Will wonders never cease... Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

Had to look that one up. I just realized that I really don't remember much of that movie. I wonder if it's too early to show it to the boys (12 and 10)?

Well, between Cron and I we have pretty much all that movie Memorised. I'd show it to the kids. They should find it hillarious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum