GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff Surprises So Far...

+6
SensFan71
LeCaptain
PKC
SensGirl11
davetherave
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Craziness Cronie! Wow! There are some really f'd up things that happen in the world of celebrities. Good for Roy's wife for banging his teammate as payback too! I don't blame her in the least. Eye for an eye when it comes to Dung like that for sure.

I think that's BS personally. I don't doubt that Roy cheated on her, but I doubt she would cheat with a teammate. Too much risk, her name could potentially be immortalized as the reason the Habs lost etc. etc. etc.

62Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
These guys should have just laughed it off over beers and kept passing those gold-diggers around like the disposable pigs they are.

Message was edited by : Mysogyny

Holy Dung. I laughed out loud, which is rare at work.

63Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Craziness Cronie! Wow! There are some really f'd up things that happen in the world of celebrities. Good for Roy's wife for banging his teammate as payback too! I don't blame her in the least. Eye for an eye when it comes to Dung like that for sure.

HAHA! Normally I would agree Sensgirl, but from experience with friends who have cheated and having their partners go out and get their 'revenge' or 'justified justice' never solves anything... In fact, it usually only served to exascerbate a bad situation and make it spiral out of control.

BUT, like I said, I do agree to an extent. Wink

64Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PS. Look up misogynist in the dictionary - and there's a picture of Al Iafrate.

65Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
504Heater wrote:
Cronie wrote:EDIT: oh, and I forgot about the juicier one: Gary Leeman (and some other player who I cannot recall) sleeping with Al IaFrate's wife. Happened, and they all 3 got traded because of the obvious division in the lockerroom.

Oh, there you go. Al was no saint at all from what I've read and heard. If Leeman nailed his wife, it was because Iafrate has already nailed his.

These guys should have just laughed it off over beers and kept passing those gold-diggers around like the disposable pigs they are.

Message was edited by : Mysogyny

LMAO!!! I think I farted WAY louder than I meant to because I was laughing out of control!!

66Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:
LMAO!!! I think I farted WAY louder than I meant to because I was laughing out of control!!

Laughing3 Diddle, that's twice.

67Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:01 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cronie wrote:

HAHA! Normally I would agree Sensgirl, but from experience with friends who have cheated and having their partners go out and get their 'revenge' or 'justified justice' never solves anything... In fact, it usually only served to exascerbate a bad situation and make it spiral out of control.

Fair enough, but the relationship is over as soon as one messes around on the other, IMO. I would never ever ever stay with someone who cheated on me, whether I'm married or not, it's over.

I would also never marry someone in pro sports or any kind of celebrity for that matter, since it pretty much happens on a regular basis.

68Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:PS. Look up misogynist in the dictionary - and there's a picture of Al Iafrate.

Never was that made clearer than when he lost a charity race to a female Olympic speedskater. He could barely hold back the swears on live TV.

69Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Cronie wrote:

Fair enough, but the relationship is over as soon as one messes around on the other, IMO. I would never ever ever stay with someone who cheated on me, whether I'm married or not, it's over.

I would also never marry someone in pro sports or any kind of celebrity for that matter, since it pretty much happens on a regular basis.

Bang on Stargate.

The emotions we Humans possess and what makes them rear their ugly heads is sometimes sad and scary.

70Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Cronie wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
Cronie wrote:

Bang on Stargate.

The emotions we Humans possess and what makes them rear their ugly heads is sometimes sad and scary.

Nice choice of words Cronie!! hahahaha...

71Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LMAO!!

Oops, I didn't notice it.

72Playoff Surprises So Far... - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff Surprises So Far... Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:LMAO!!

Oops, I didn't notice it.

yeah sure, subconciously you knew exactly what you were writing, it was your inner pervert Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum