GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » Metropolitan » Pittsburgh Penguins » DREGER: PENGUINS HINTING CROSBY SHOULD SKIP ALL-STAR GAME

DREGER: PENGUINS HINTING CROSBY SHOULD SKIP ALL-STAR GAME

+4
Cap'n Clutch
Nasty Nas
dennycrane
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensGirl11 wrote:Shorter season? Really? Man, I'd watch 100 games every season. I don't think I can deal with a longer hockeyless summer personally.

Amen.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DashRiprock wrote:Who cares if we're a hot team, or the hottest team going into the playoffs, if by some chance we can make it. We've been the hot team before and it means nothing.

And not only does Ottawa have to win x of y games to make it, but the other teams also have to slump.

It would be exactly like the Cup Finals run, but we'd be hotter if you can imagine. It's pretty much impossible, but if it happened, I wouldn't want to be the team playing us.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
504Heater wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:Who cares if we're a hot team, or the hottest team going into the playoffs, if by some chance we can make it. We've been the hot team before and it means nothing.

And not only does Ottawa have to win x of y games to make it, but the other teams also have to slump.

It would be exactly like the Cup Finals run, but we'd be hotter if you can imagine. It's pretty much impossible, but if it happened, I wouldn't want to be the team playing us.

Exactly what I was trying to say Heater. I don't know why that's difficult to grasp.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We've only ever been in this type of situation once before and we made it to the Cup Finals that year. If we were able to make the playoffs this year it would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more impressive a feat than it was in 06/07.

AGAIN I will repeat. I DON'T think it happens. IF and only IF it happens then I'm a happy man and HIGHLY doubt we're knocked out first round if we made it as high as 7th place.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Crosby out - St.Louis in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum