GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ignore Feature

+5
Acrobat
BigRig
shabbs
wprager
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm

wprager wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:It's always a good feature to have. I'm very fond of it.

Does it have regular expressions built in? Like, could I set it up like this, as an example?

SensFan[0-9]*$

Dunno. I haven't tinkered with it. I've only used it on other forums to block specific users.

17The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

Awful quiet here suddenly...

Can we start with a default of "SensFan[0-9]*$" auto-blocked? (just a precautionary measure...)

18The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

*Bump*

The infighting in the fora seems to be rising to quasi-HB levels. If you can't stand a member, just ignore him/her. 🇬🇬

Dragging it out onto the boards lessens the enjoyment for everyone else.

19The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:21 pm

asq2 wrote:*Bump*

The infighting in the fora seems to be rising to quasi-HB levels. If you can't stand a member, just ignore him/her. 🇬🇬

Dragging it out onto the boards lessens the enjoyment for everyone else.

Man, I thought you died Sad

20The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Is there a way to ignore the sim game from the latest topics?

21The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Hayden wrote:Is there a way to ignore the sim game from the latest topics?

Never thought of that. For non players, that would be annoying. I would think that would have to be set as a feature that they do not update on the latest topics. IIRC, the latest topics feature wasn't around last time we did the sim.

22The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was thinking the same thing, there has to be.

Anyone know, I assume you can just ignore the entire Sim League thread? Shabbs?

23The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:38 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, there has to be.

Anyone know, I assume you can just ignore the entire Sim League thread? Shabbs?
I don't think so... Ignoring is a user-base feature.. not a topic-based feature.

24The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 am

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Can you add a ignore feature to my life?

I'd like to ignore my wife.

Please?

25The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Life or wife?

Or both?

26The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would like to make sure people know about this and use it when they deem necessary. None of us like the in-fighting here, this is all about hockey talk. If you feel the need to use this feature, do it now please.

Thanks.

27The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ignore Feature Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens4thecup wrote:Can you add a ignore feature to my life?

I'd like to ignore my wife.

Please?

Tiger?

The Ignore Feature - Page 2 Jowood13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum