GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where will the Sens finish next season?

+3
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where will the Sens finish in the 2019-20 season?

Where will the Sens finish next season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap280%Where will the Sens finish next season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 80% [ 4 ]
Where will the Sens finish next season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%Where will the Sens finish next season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Where will the Sens finish next season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Where will the Sens finish next season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

It is hard to not want Laf, but I want Byfield. But then again, I tend to let my love of fantasy hockey dictate my favourite players.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Has anyone seen a good source on the top prospects getting drafted next year?
Appart from lafreniere I haven’t done much homework and let’s face it..l it will be part of the excitement for next year’s hockey season as we slip down the standings Laugh1

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:Has anyone seen a good source on the top prospects  getting drafted next year?
Appart from lafreniere I haven’t done much homework and let’s face it..l it will be part of the excitement for next year’s hockey season as we slip down the standings Laugh1

Haha. Prospects are 97% of my knowledge. I could probably point you to 100’s of different scouts that I respect, but I will PM you the best articles from the best guru’s.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Has anyone seen a good source on the top prospects  getting drafted next year?

Haha. Prospects are 97% of my knowledge. I could probably point you to 100’s of different scouts that I respect, but I will PM you the best articles from the best guru’s.

sure! thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum