GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where will the Sens finish next season?

+3
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Where will the Sens finish in the 2019-20 season?

Where will the Sens finish next season? Vote_lcap280%Where will the Sens finish next season? Vote_rcap2 80% [ 4 ]
Where will the Sens finish next season? Vote_lcap220%Where will the Sens finish next season? Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Where will the Sens finish next season? Vote_lcap20%Where will the Sens finish next season? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where will the Sens finish next season? Empty Where will the Sens finish next season? Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vote and explain why. The Sens will be dead last next season IMO and It's largely due to the lack of top end talent that isn't too wet behind the ears with guys like Chabot and Tchachuk leading the way.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m still gonna say bottom 3. Having stone and duchene gone will not make us better over having some young guys step up.and look where that got us last year.
I’m not gonna say we’ll be dead last because kids might surprise some but pretty much bottom 5 for sure.

We added guys that have never played together and then kids coming up. It’s not exactly a recipe for a successful season to shape up. Plus the org will be looking to trade more vets if they play really well (I’m looking at you Anderson, then Pageau might be shipped and we all hope Boedker nets is a return and hainsey is as good as gone for a return at the deadline.)

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Last. Even if they're not in last at the deadline they're going to sell the farm. Hainsey Ennis Anderson pageau boedker all gone

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dead last.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

This can’t be a serious poll. I wish instead of futures lines for the winners of divisions, conferences and the cup, I wish there was a line for dead last. I’d take the sure favourite Sens for my next 16 paycheques.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bottom 10. Guaranteed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The only way they don't finish bottom 10i is if they finish higher.  The poll options were not chosen wisely.
Where will the Sens finish next season? Knight10

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sign me up for bottom 3. Dead last is a toss up, but here's hoping they find a way right to the bottom!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Sign me up for bottom 3.  Dead last is a toss up, but here's hoping they find a way right to the bottom!

I don't give a Diddle about bottom, I want to win that lottery. What a pain in the arse that we'll only have an 18% chance if we finish last. Sigh....and we never win a Cussing thing.

10Where will the Sens finish next season? Empty Re: Where will the Sens finish next season? Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Lafrenniere, Byfield or Lundell will be ours. We can’t drop 3 spots once again. Odds of that happening again are extremely low.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:Lafrenniere, Byfield or Lundell will be ours. We can’t drop 3 spots once again. Odds of that happening again are extremely low.

I'd love Laf. I don't know anything about Byfield really. Lundell I don't think anyone knows anything about at all.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Lundell and Byfield are the only legit threats to Laf in my opinion. Do yourself a favour a watch highlights of Byfield. And remember that he will be one of the youngest available draftees for 2020. He is still a boy in a giants body with an insane skillset that already dominates his much older peers.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It is hard to not want Laf, but I want Byfield. But then again, I tend to let my love of fantasy hockey dictate my favourite players.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Has anyone seen a good source on the top prospects getting drafted next year?
Appart from lafreniere I haven’t done much homework and let’s face it..l it will be part of the excitement for next year’s hockey season as we slip down the standings Laugh1

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:Has anyone seen a good source on the top prospects  getting drafted next year?
Appart from lafreniere I haven’t done much homework and let’s face it..l it will be part of the excitement for next year’s hockey season as we slip down the standings Laugh1

Haha. Prospects are 97% of my knowledge. I could probably point you to 100’s of different scouts that I respect, but I will PM you the best articles from the best guru’s.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum