GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#30: Penguins @ Senators: 7:00 PM, Dec 8

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Didn't they make a rule a while back about having your jersey tucked in? Letang has his tucked in all the way in the back.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, that's a surprising win

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

It really should have been over in the first. Then they came on in the second half and it should have been 2-0 on Smith's goal. Smith shut down Crosby and scored a goal.

Waivers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd love to be rid of Smith though. Yes, he should have had a goal tonight and he was a pain, but in this nhl, that kind of player is a dime a dozen.

Anderson was the real reason.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm sorry but we didn't have Duchene and to an extent, we didn't have Ryan if that really affects things. but the Pittsburg penguins lost to us. they really suck nowadays. I don't see how anyone and that includes Jim Rutherford can imagine that he can still mold this team as a contender.

they are a prime candidate to sell off assets and go into a massive rebuilt. them, the Chicago Blackhawks and the LA Kings... how the mighty have fallen.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was a fine effort. It's nice to see them play with emotion (I get the feeling they really don't like the Penguins) and yet keep it in check enough to not take dumb penalties (there could have been waaaay more penalties called last night though).

Also nice to see Matrix be rock solid.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Letang played most of the game with his jersey tucked into his pants in the back.

There were lots of slashes to the wrists that weren't called.

Letang was cross checking all game long, finally got called for it when he broke his stick. Funny thing is it "broke" right at the butt end so I don't think it was the force of the cross check that broke it.

Crosby with the two hander to Harpur's wrists.

Letang "tripping" Tkachuk with an open field tackle and somehow not getting a powerplay out of it.

Anderson got bumped in his crease a few times, too.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Letang played most of the game with his jersey tucked into his pants in the back.

There were lots of slashes to the wrists that weren't called.

Letang was cross checking all game long, finally got called for it when he broke his stick. Funny thing is it "broke" right at the butt end so I don't think it was the force of the cross check that broke it.

Crosby with the two hander to Harpur's wrists.

Letang "tripping" Tkachuk with an open field tackle and somehow not getting a powerplay out of it.

Anderson got bumped in his crease a few times, too.

That's very one-sided...The Sens got away with a lot too. The game was VERY chippy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, I'm a homer, so sue me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum