GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#29: Canadiens @ Senators: 7:30 PM, Dec 6

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The rematch.  It'll be Matrix in goal for the Sens and I assume Price will start for the enemy.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The effort level needs to be there today.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tumbleweed

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Really like our chances for the W tonight. Hard to win back to back against same team.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the team will be hungry for the win. I didn’t watch the whole game on Tuesday but they can’t be happy with how they played. Not even a close one.

The Sens do better against slower teams so I wouldn’t go out guaranteing a win but at least a much closer game.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well.... it’s not looking good

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cussing embarrassing

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ugh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, after the 1st, we were thoroughly outplayed. I'd point out that Price played much better than Anderson, but then Montreal also doubled our shots (final count was like 40-20)...crazy. The defense was terrible again, our ability to finish scoring chances was poor...ugh. Diddle this and Diddle that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I know the final scores were the same, but it's still yep different games (not both #28).

Sarcasm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is clearly labelled as #29, I dunno what you're smoking.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum