GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess the trades this deadline

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guess the trades this deadline Empty Guess the trades this deadline Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Have some idle time (at work)? Guess who goes where on March 1st. See if you're any good.

2Guess the trades this deadline Empty Re: Guess the trades this deadline Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone, Kalinin, Samuelsson.

3Guess the trades this deadline Empty Re: Guess the trades this deadline Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Duchene, Iginla, Eberle, Bishop, Palat, Elliott, Hanzal, Doan, Vanek, Fowler, Lazar.

4Guess the trades this deadline Empty Re: Guess the trades this deadline Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dennis Wideman will be traded, most likley to Boston.

5Guess the trades this deadline Empty Re: Guess the trades this deadline Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:Dennis Wideman will be traded, most likley to Boston.
You think? I keep thinking there isn't any interest for him out there. Especially with the price tag he's got attached to him. Maybe if they held half of the salary they could get a late draft pick for him. Actually if Ottawa trades Ceci I could see him playing on the bottom pairing.

6Guess the trades this deadline Empty Re: Guess the trades this deadline Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ottawa has enough problems with the men in stripes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum