GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #33: Sens @ Blackhawks, Dec 20, 2016, 8:30pm

+4
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Facing the best team in the league, Ottawa will be looking to build on the last couple of solid outings. Scott Darling has been pretty good in the crease for the Hawks, and the rest of the team is rolling along as usual. The Sens goal differential is -3, while the Hawks is +18.

It'll be Condon in net for the good guys. Hoffman is back.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman should be looking to make up for lost time tonight. Look for the Sens goal differential to increase to +4 and the Hawks to drop to +11.

more to come

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Game day? SSF. When is it again?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's see if The Don can keep things rolling in the W column

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

8:30 tonight. *TONIGHT*

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

O'Connor called up. Guess Hammond's ankle felt worse the next day.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Let's see if The Don can keep things rolling in the W column

Any news on where The Hoffer lines up? The rumour was that he'd be starting on the 4th line.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Any news on where The Hoffer lines up? The rumour was that he'd be starting on the 4th line.

Boucher would have to be crazy to take Smith away from Stone right now. So yeah...3rd or 4th line duty + PP time for The Hoff to start.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Boucher would have to be crazy to take Smith away from Stone right now.  So yeah...3rd or 4th line duty + PP time for The Hoff to start.

I don't disagree but people seem to have awfully short memories because Stone and Hoff were clicking as well. Mind you, I think The Hoffer can find ways to click with just about anybody. Young Smitty maybe needs the "right" fit a little more.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Hoffer has to earn his time just like any former convict on probation.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shamelessly stolen from the Sens Twitter account:

GDT - Game #33: Sens @ Blackhawks, Dec 20, 2016, 8:30pm Img_2010

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty Cussing great period and a bit for the Sens so far.  Too bad Hossa's out of the game....Love watching him play.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens ain't taking their foot off the pedal even with a 2 goal lead. Me likey a loty.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phaneuf and Ceci doing everything they can to keep Chicago in it.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Amazing W. Great job.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, there's 2 points. I feel somewhat vindicated. Two more points possible on Thursday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum