GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Redblacks Grey Cup Championship Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good for them, great stuff

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Quite the game. If it was a movie, you'd say it was too corny. 

With the clock working the way it does in the CFL, it seems like comebacks are always within reach. The REDBLACKS bent massively but didn't break. 

Hard not to root for Hank...the guy is amazing. 

Feels good!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Watched the game in the US-of A. I can't get into CFL football, but I'm very happy that the Ottawa team won the grey cup. Nice to have a pro team win a championship after so long!

Happy for the city, but especially happy for Prags. He kept this thread going all season long and clearly became a big fan of the team. Congrats Wprager. slowclap

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Three cheers for the Prags!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My one regret is I didn't make it out to any games.I dropped my son off at the stadium a few times when he did some games for Rogers community cable (Fury) and it's a gorgeous field. Not sure I could ever do a game in November but I might do one in July next year.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd suggest waiting until August when the weather is a bit cooler at night. You don't want to be stuck at a game in a heat wave Smile

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum