GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+7
PTFlea
rooneypoo
Ev
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
shabbs
spader
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Is it time for the Stars fans to overthrow Gaglardi and claim the arena as a spoil of war?

Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Vote_lcap283%Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 83% [ 5 ]
Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Vote_lcap217%Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:41 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:It's hard to argue it one way or the other, but I think if you were to poll actual GMs, they would concur that the package we sent to Anaheim was much more valuable than what we got back for Spezza.

Laugh1 It's like you didn't register anything from the above. Carry on.

Value is value.  It's hard to argue against the package we sent to Anaheim being more valuable than the one we got back for Spezza.  

Value at the time the deal was made -- absolutely!  Anaheim got a better deal.  You've got to compare seeds to seeds and not the fruit those seeds will bear in a few years' time.  

And Ottawa got a way better player than Spezza, lol.

47Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
And Ottawa got a way better player than Spezza, lol.

I already agreed with that:

wprager wrote:
LeKing wrote:Bobby Ryan also had more value than Spezza

Yes. Very true.

48Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:35 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Is this the Ottawa tidbits thread or the Dallas tidbits thread?

Sarcasm

49Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Is this the Ottawa tidbits thread or the Dallas tidbits thread?

Sarcasm

There's Ottawa tidbits all over the league.

50Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Sarcasm

Sloppy.

51Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dallas Stars TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Sarcasm

Sloppy.

And sloppy seconds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum