GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raptors finally back in the playoffs

+7
NEELY
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
LeCaptain
tim1_2
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Sun May 15, 2016 7:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, so congratulations to the Raptors for winning the right to be :rp: by Cleveland.

77Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Sun May 15, 2016 8:28 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was a really great effort by the Raptors today. Very impressive, and they shed the choker image.

78Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 8:02 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

It was still close in the 3rd. They poured it on late.
http://www.nba.com/gametracker/#/20160515/MIATOR/lp/analysis

79Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 12:47 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:It was still close in the 3rd.  They poured it on late.
http://www.nba.com/gametracker/#/20160515/MIATOR/lp/analysis

I know...I watched t.

80Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think their chances in a 7-game series are all that good against the Cleveland Lebrons.

81Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 2:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:I don't think their chances in a 7-game series are all that good against the Cleveland Lebrons.

Good thing it won't be a 7-game series, then!

I think the Raps can push them to 4.

82Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Push? More like a nudge.

A push would get them to 5 games I would hope.

83Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 3:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It was a joke.

84Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Mon May 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cavs in 6 for me

85Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Tue May 17, 2016 12:47 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Horrible lol.

Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Poll

I'm forced to cheer for the raptors yet again.

86Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Tue May 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

#WeTheOther

87Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Tue May 17, 2016 9:40 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's super funny. And the fairytale is over for the Raps. Down by 20ish...at the half.

88Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Uncle Drew is in da house

89Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Wed May 18, 2016 6:42 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle lebrown

90Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Wed May 18, 2016 11:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Like I predicted, they got :rp:

91Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Wed May 18, 2016 2:51 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 13267620_1605859603062667_1638586255_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1Mjg2MzU3NjM2NTY2MzUyNQ%3D%3D

92Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Wed May 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Raptors aren't even in the same league as Cleveland.

Maybe someday.

93Raptors finally back in the playoffs - Page 6 Empty Re: Raptors finally back in the playoffs Wed May 18, 2016 4:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Raptors aren't even in the same league as Cleveland.

Maybe someday.

Well, technically, they are.

Problem is this league has no parity. You have the top 3 or 4 and the rest have virtually zero chance of winning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum