GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

MLB Baseball Playoffs - Starting next week!

+4
Number Twenty Nine
tim1_2
Ev
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and Carlos Beltran just Cussing stands there to get graze in the elbow guard. Diddle you!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big game tonight... that pivotal 4th game in a 2-1 series...

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If the Sox lose again tonight, the Ev Twitter-freakout should be a good one!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:If the Sox lose again tonight, the Ev Twitter-freakout should be a good one!
MLB Baseball Playoffs - Starting next week! - Page 3 926318e934777d79172cede0a34487bd

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nod 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:If the Sox lose again tonight, the Ev Twitter-freakout should be a good one!
Finally watched the play. Strange but correct call. Looked intentional, too.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Was not iintentional All he is doing is lying there

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Was not iintentional All he is doing is lying there
Clearly lifted his feet up. Unless he was just doing one of those playful poses from a bikini shoot.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No dude, the feet going up had nothing to do with the trip, and he was trying to get up. Even the umpires said there was no intent and that his feet did not trip him

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Win today!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We'll have to postpone the Ev Twitter-Freakout.

Who's pitching tonight?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lester vs Wainwright tonight.

C'mon freakout.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:No dude, the feet going up had nothing to do with the trip, and he was trying to get up. Even the umpires said there was no intent and that his feet did not trip him
The umpires didn't watch the replay that I saw, then. And he was *not* trying to get up. Just lay there going lalala with his legs.

P.S. Get a HD TV, please!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You're out to lunch dude. He was trying to get up, and again, you need Cussing HDTV because his legs going up didn't trip the runner.

Please don't talk about a sport you don't follow.

Anyways, these loser Cadinals and their rookies will not win another game.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It didn't really look like he was trying to get up, and it did look like he raised his legs to try and trip up the baserunner. I agree that his legs didn't actually trip up the runner, but he was certainly in the way. Sorry, Ev, you're out to lunch on this one.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No. You go lie on the ground and tell me how you get up. Your and Middlebrooks' instinct is to raise the legs Middlebrooks is lying there and has a fat oaf on his back, how is he supposed to actually get up. Play was all Craig's fault for running like a moron. He shouldn't have even been running, he can't even walk.

Simply put the rule is garbage and everyone knows it. Intent doesn't matter, but anyone who thinks there was intent is a moron.

Again, doesn't matter because this series is over.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's not often I've heard a 2-2 series being declared as "over", but I shall defer to the wise and knowledgeable BIG EV!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Last night was their chance. Facing Lester again is bad news bears.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum