GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL Gamecenter

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NHL Gamecenter Empty NHL Gamecenter Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone had NHL Gamecenter and wouldn't mind if I tried it out for a few days or something?

2NHL Gamecenter Empty Re: NHL Gamecenter Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

is your username notch4077?

3NHL Gamecenter Empty Re: NHL Gamecenter Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If you don't have cable, get Game Centre. If you do have cable, you're getting all the Sens games + a bunch of others anyways.

4NHL Gamecenter Empty Re: NHL Gamecenter Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:44 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Thing is if he lives in Ottawa, then in order to get the Sens games to work (live that is) he'll have to mask his IP address so that it appears as though it is not in Ottawa. It's not too difficult to do, but it can slow down your connection.

Not too familiar with Gamecentre, but if you use it right off the browser, then Pirate Bay's new browser would protect him from that I believe.

5NHL Gamecenter Empty Re: NHL Gamecenter Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Silfer Server wrote:Thing is if he lives in Ottawa, then in order to get the Sens games to work (live that is) he'll have to mask his IP address so that it appears as though it is not in Ottawa. It's not too difficult to do, but it can slow down your connection.

Not too familiar with Gamecentre, but if you use it right off the browser, then Pirate Bay's new browser would protect him from that I believe.
Doesn't have to slow down your connection. If you're using a VPN, then, yes, it will a little (except for bittorrent, as the VPN traffic would not be throttled). Anyhow, services like UnblockUS work differently -- you just set your primary/secondary DNS servers to the IP addresses you get and that's it. Once the connection is set up between you and the source, the UnblockUS part is completely transparent.

6NHL Gamecenter Empty Re: NHL Gamecenter Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
Rated R wrote:I think i get that post. Good luck in finding out. I will tell you one thing, thats Not the way I would go about seeking help that I asked for.
Do you? I don't think you do.
Well, you know that if he doesn't, then neither do you guys.

7NHL Gamecenter Empty Re: NHL Gamecenter Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I've had both NHLCI and Gamecenter. NHLCI is a tad more reliable, but I like Gamecenter here in the US because I can choose which feed to watch. NHLCI on Directv most of the time doesn't give you a choice with Canadian teams 99% of the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum