GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: When will the NHL lockout end?

+8
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
spader
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
Hoags
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

POLL: When will the NHL lockout end?

POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_lcap20%POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_lcap27%POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_lcap221%POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_rcap2 21% [ 3 ]
POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_lcap236%POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_rcap2 36% [ 5 ]
POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_lcap27%POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_lcap229%POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Poll only, go here to comment on the situation:

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5729p1040-nhl-cba-talk#306332

2POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:59 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I say December, might be sooner if they don't want to miss the start of filming this year's 24/7.

3POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Same. December - around Christmas is my guess.

4POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Think they start around mid Oct. Like I said in the other thread, too much to lose and I believe there is more common ground right now then they may lead you to believe but they are fighting over every last penny.

Maybe start on time, maybe not.

5POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Same. December - around Christmas is my guess.

I thought this was "poll only." What gives?

6POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:24 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

It's all about greed. The players won't budge off the 57%. They just run to Europe. They are in no hurry to get it done.

Season is lost.

7POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:It's all about greed. The players won't budge off the 57%. They just run to Europe. They are in no hurry to get it done.

Season is lost.

Time for the FANS to show these fat cats who's boss!!!

8POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:38 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:It's all about greed. The players won't budge off the 57%. They just run to Europe. They are in no hurry to get it done.

Season is lost.

That seems a bit dramatic.

9POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:50 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Season is lost.

Relax. I don't even think they will miss a game.

10POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I predict an agreement will be reached sometime in November, making for a re-start in December with a shortened season.

11POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

I don't know I'm slowly growing more pessimistic every week. You don't hire a Dung disturber like Fehr if you want a quick resolution. He's the Buzz Hargrove of sports labor.

This will go right to the wire. I'm hoping common sense prevails on both sides but Fehr hasn't changed his offer at all so far. If he keeps this up, we're losing a season.

12POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Season is lost.

Time for the FANS to show these fat cats who's boss!!!

"The Occupy NHL arenas" movement is already feeling a strong ground swell of support.

It's all coming together precisely as planned. Dance puppets dance!!! Vertigo

- Unknown Author

13POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How can they occupy when the doors are closed? And have you stood outside the Bank on a blustery late fall/early winter day? Not exactly the same as occupying a park.

14POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:10 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:How can they occupy when the doors are closed? And have you stood outside the Bank on a blustery late fall/early winter day? Not exactly the same as occupying a park.

I happen to think it's a swell idea. A little surprised that the NHLFA didn't suggest this. Kudos to Clutch!

15POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Empty Re: POLL: When will the NHL lockout end? Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 am

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I don't know I'm slowly growing more pessimistic every week. You don't hire a Dung disturber like Fehr if you want a quick resolution. He's the Buzz Hargrove of sports labor.

This will go right to the wire. I'm hoping common sense prevails on both sides but Fehr hasn't changed his offer at all so far. If he keeps this up, we're losing a season.

Actually, I think Buzz Hargrove is the Buzz Hargrove of sports labor. He's been behind this clusterdiddle for a while now...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum