GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+21
Oglethorpe
NEELY
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
stempniaksen
cash
sandysensfan
spader
Hoags
Da lil Guy
wprager
rooneypoo
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
SensHulk
tim1_2
PTFlea
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
No, you have to pay. Likely not more than a 3rd and a middling prospect though, but LA will continue to point out Fat Penner's 93 goals in 3 3/4 seasons in Edmonton as evidence of what he can do.

If they are assured of Nash coming in, they may be willing to take less for Fat Penner.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kubina has St.Louis on his list of teams he'd waive to go to apparently. St.Louis may have just got him. We'll see though...

For SURE the Ruutu injury has scared GMs into re-thinking their strategy of keeping guys until the 11th hour.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
No, you have to pay. Likely not more than a 3rd and a middling prospect though, but LA will continue to point out Fat Penner's 93 goals in 3 3/4 seasons in Edmonton as evidence of what he can do.

If they are assured of Nash coming in, they may be willing to take less for Fat Penner.

We should be in on that like Penner on donuts then. It's so worth a try...no harm at all.

Perhaps LA would be interested in a depth player like Konopka + a 5th? Smile

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Twitter's gone quiet. Something big coming, I can just feel it!!!! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per TBay's Twitter:

Kubina being held off the ice to protect the team's interests. Has been asked for teams he would be willing to move to.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tampa Bay Lightning @TBLightning Close
Kubina being held off the ice to protect the team's interests. Has been asked for teams he would be willing to move to.

Ahhhhh!

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Old and slow? We don't have any of those defencemen....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:Old and slow? We don't have any of those defencemen....

Laugh1

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per DownGoesBrown on Twitter, Kubina once said this:

"As a player, I have to be there the whole year, not just go there the end of the season, play a couple of games, and go into the playoffs."

Harhar.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All's quiet...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:All's quiet...

Perhaps DownGoesBrown can regale us with more of his irreverent humour to get us through?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I went for a nice long poop and came back expecting to read all about the Kubina trade. So disappointed.

I guess Yzerman said nothing is "imminent", but Kubina won't go on the ice again until a trade is done.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I went for a nice long poop and came back expecting to read all about the Kubina trade. So disappointed.

I guess Yzerman said nothing is "imminent", but Kubina won't go on the ice again until a trade is done.

Laugh1 Good times. Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently Knuble will NOT be traded, says Chuck Gormley on Twitter.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess the conversation went a little like this.

Yzerman: We'd like to know if you'd be willing to be traded?

Kubina: No way dude

Yzerman: Let me know if you change your mind...Oh and btw you're not playing until a trade is finalised so provide me with a list would ya.

Kubina: Muttering swear words in Czech

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Apparently Knuble will NOT be traded, says Chuck Gormley on Twitter.

That is silly IMO.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Portzline: CBJ confirm what we suspected: Nash, Carter, Tyutin and Dorsett all took maintenance days and skipped today's practice.

Booooooo. This day just went back to being boring.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Per Portzline: CBJ confirm what we suspected: Nash, Carter, Tyutin and Dorsett all took maintenance days and skipped today's practice.

Booooooo. This day just went back to being boring.
:crossarms:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum