GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Havlat to San Jose for Heatley (to Wild)

+16
sandysensfan
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
LethalLehner
wprager
Flo The Action
The Silfer Server
asq2
spader
Hoags
SDH89
dennycrane
SensHulk
NEELY
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Ottawa Senators home opener. Game 3 of 82. Minnesota Wild @ Ottawa Senators. Heatley Boo day part II!!!!

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

SDH89 wrote:I'll say it again, this just makes the home opener that much more exciting Laugh1

Sorry, didn't see it... Got too excited!

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

We'll need to bring out a new version of this song sooner than expected:

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

come on minny...hire clouston as an assistant coach please!!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:We'll need to bring out a new version of this song sooner than expected:

I see your video and raise you this:

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this is the best news I've gotten all week! Laughing3
Diddle you heatley! I'm sure you would of never gone there from here. sucka!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so apparently he had to submit a list of 10 teams he didn't want to go to. must of been a bit different then a list of 2 teams he did want to go to.
Bad move from the wild trading havlat for a CANCER.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow. Well, at least The Wild now have an identity.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

It will be interesting to see if he finally wakes up. I wonder if the Oilers were still on his no-trade list??

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I got the impression that they used the same list that Murray was given back in the original trade from Ottawa - hence why he was caught off guard.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow that is pretty interesting. Makes sense. Dreger says that e texted Heatley shortly after and Heatley was pretty surprised.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy shiznit!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LethalLehner wrote:Wow that is pretty interesting. Makes sense. Dreger says that e texted Heatley shortly after and Heatley was pretty surprised.

I find it hard to believe he didn't see it coming.

Team asked him to submit that list before July 1st.

He hasn't done much for SJ(especially in the playoffs). Injuries or not.

He is SLOW. Doug Wilson pretty much said they wanted a faster player in there.

It's telling that Heatley's trade window opened on July 1st and SJ traded him as soon as they could.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Doug Wilson says he respects Dany Heatley blah, blah, but literally the day the NTC window opened, he was traded. If that's respect, I don't really know what to say. Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Doug Wilson says he respects Dany Heatley blah, blah, but literally the day the NTC window opened, he was traded. If that's respect, I don't really know what to say. Laugh1
Doug Wilson did the best he could do. get rid of the problem. move it along to the next sucka! too bad the wild inherit such a cancer. you think at a certain point heatley will realize what a major let down he's developed and actually put effort into his play?

pppffffff Laughing3

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really like Havlat. Thought he was great in Ottawa, when healthy. He will look great playing alongside Thornton and/or Marleau.

He always provided that speed and the ability to bust a game wide-open. He's a legitmate game-changer.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
He always provided that speed and the ability to bust a game wide-open. He's a legitmate game-changer.

And Heatley isn't which is why he was traded Laugh1

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:come on minny...hire clouston as an assistant coach please!!!!

A commenter on TSN mentioned that Clouston was in the running for the assistant coaching job. Don't know the source or if it is actually true.

Now that would be funny.

Would Heatley go to Fletcher and demand they not hire Clouston? Or if they do... does he request a trade even before he plays a game?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum