GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Portland Pirates, 7PM Wednesday, April 27

+6
spader
stempniaksen
PTFlea
TheAvatar
shabbs
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Tied at 2 after 2.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Binghamton Mets are playing Portland Sea Dogs. Are they carpooling?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Zack Smith puts the B-Sens ahead. Second assist for Potulny, keeping his 2 ppg pace intact.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Under 3 minutes to go with the B-Sens holding that same, slim lead.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Under 2 minutes, now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Goalie is pulled. This is it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

14.3 seconds and the Pirates take a timeout. If this doesn't go to OT the B-Sens may not know what to do for the next hour.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game over, B-Sens win!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Outshot the Pirates 43-35. 35 is still a bit high IMO but a solid win. Lehner is 4-0 in his first taste of post-season at the pro level.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

That's nothing but good news Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Do you realize that the only games they've lost were ones for which we didn't make a GDT?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Fireworks

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PartyTime!

Go B-Sens!! ! !! ! ! Lalalala

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Do you realize that the only games they've lost were ones for which we didn't make a GDT?

If they lose now, I'll hold you accountable for the jinx Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum