GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig Anderson Injured.

+4
PTFlea
dennycrane
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just saw this on the Sun. No word on what it is or if it'll keep him out long.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2011/03/16/17640021.html

2Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That could explain his craptastic play of late.

3Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I was just coming here to post this news....

If anderson is smart, he'll sign on the dotted line reaaaal soon. His stock is going down per game.

C-mac to the rescue for now I guess.

4Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Tank Nation reborn

5Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

This is a little something I like to call "The Jackpot".

2nd overall here we come. Smile

6Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Curtis M. to renew the Tank nation aspirations?

Tank bus back on route.

7Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:That could explain his craptastic play of late.

He's not Superman though. He was gonna hit a rough patch eventually. Even the Vezina nominees each year have rough patches, it's the consistency that makes them what they are. If Anderson sucks from here to the end of the year...actually, nevermind, even if he does suck from here to the end, I still have seen enough.

Also worth noting: this team is greeeen.

8Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:I was just coming here to post this news....

If anderson is smart, he'll sign on the dotted line reaaaal soon. His stock is going down per game.

C-mac to the rescue for now I guess.

Although this point of view is BANG on. We were discussing this last night, sign now Anderson, don't wait.

9Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:This is a little something I like to call "The Jackpot".

Nice try Colorado. With Matrix on the shelf you have no chance! Fireworks

10Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
hemlock wrote:This is a little something I like to call "The Jackpot".

Nice try Colorado. With Matrix on the shelf you have no chance! Fireworks

Especially with 2 games in hand now. MJ

11Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Should we buy a beer for Anderson or Curtis M? Both?

12Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:47 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hopefully it's not going to be another Leclaire injury-prone goalie we've got here. NOt that we've signed him yet or anything....

13Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Best news of the year.

14Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well, passing Colorado isn't a certainty anymore and neither is Ottawa finishing ahead of Edmonton... should be fun, haha. We'll see if McE is worth resigning as a backup now though.

Might lower Anderson's price as well going into the off season, still get the guy inked though!

15Craig Anderson Injured. Empty Re: Craig Anderson Injured. Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How come people are talking as if he's not coming back. I thought I heard Clouston say that he didn't expect him to miss any time?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum