GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

from now till the trade deadline.

+12
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
strachattack
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SensHulk
wprager
CockRoche
SDH89
Flo The Action
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1from now till the trade deadline. Empty from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

just figured we needed a topic to keep all the coming trades from now till the trade deadline since the only two others are ottawa trades and trade deadline trades.

2from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Langenbrunner scratched for tonights game, trade coming any second(or minute) it`s believed.

3from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Real_ESPNLeBrun Pierre LeBrun
Flyers among teams interested in Langenbrunner...

4from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

from kyper

Sounds like #Devils Langenbrunner will be scratched from the line-up tonite. Add #Flyers in the mix of teams who may have interest.

TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie
If or when Lamoriello gets the deal he likes, he goes to Langenbrunner to formalize the request to waive.

5from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

from kyper

Sounds like #Devils Langenbrunner will be scratched from the line-up tonite. Add #Flyers in the mix of teams who may have interest.

TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie
If or when Lamoriello gets the deal he likes, he goes to Langenbrunner to formalize the request to waive.

6from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Hmm, Langenbrunner's value isn't probably very high right now.

He'd be a nice pickup for a contending team for sure though. Second round pick, maybe a mid-tier prospect?

7from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i figure lou is selling now to secure the number 1 overall. Tank....

8from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so maybe philly, dallas, san jose and st-louis are in the mix and not chicago. that`s what i`m getting from twitter.

4 teams could drive the price up a little

9from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action, didn't you send me a PM saying you don't really like rumours either?

Haha, you're so funny.

10from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:Flo The Action, didn't you send me a PM saying you don't really like rumours either?

Haha, you're so funny.

no i do like rumors. real ones. i don`t like having a whole bunch of fake ones like on hockeybuzz. or when people make up these to pass the time. when the sources are good they`re great. when it come from reputable sources i`m all ears.

11from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Yes you did. I was just trying to pull your strings anyway.

But please enlighten me, what is a real rumour? Who do you consider your reputable sources? Unless of course they can't be named and if that is the case, please disregard.

12from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:Yes you did. I was just trying to pull your strings anyway.

But please enlighten me, what is a real rumour? Who do you consider your reputable sources? Unless of course they can't be named and if that is the case, please disregard.

Something tweeted by a real journalist/analyst.

13from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:55 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

Isn't it their job to create/cover the news all-in-one tho'? A little self-promotion goes a long way in that industry IMO.

14from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Langenbrunner to the flyers eh? Let's see the return..hopefully it can set some sort of precedent for kovalev deal to Pittsburgh. Not equal value, but at least something for kovalev...

15from now till the trade deadline. Empty Re: from now till the trade deadline. Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:
wprager wrote:

Isn't it their job to create/cover the news all-in-one tho'? A little self-promotion goes a long way in that industry IMO.
like prager said. not some yahoo posting on eve bigger yahoo site like HB.

i hate those kinds of rumors. they spring from boredom and attention seekers. when something real is steering then it`s always nice to be in the know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum