GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated

+13
stempniaksen
wprager
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
spader
TheAvatar
Riprock
Amnesia021
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Guess how long Leclaire will take to recover from his injury.

Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_lcap20%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_lcap20%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_lcap214%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_lcap286%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated Vote_rcap2 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was at the game and it looked to me like the Canes were making an extra effort to run into and/or land on Leclaire and if getting him injured was the plan then it paid off. This is just such a ridiculous situation that I felt it deserved some levity in the form of a poll.

Have fun with it. Explain your choice in the most hilarious manner you can think of.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Here's my take. They were repairing the venting system at SBP last season so perhaps they turned the fan up too high and it blew Pascale over which in turn hurt his leg.

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

At the firesale prices good net minders were going for last summer, I'd say if he doesn't recover fast, he will end up like Comrie - from a multi million dollar man to a league minimum back up...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:At the firesale prices good net minders were going for last summer, I'd say if he doesn't recover fast, he will end up like Comrie - from a multi million dollar man to a league minimum back up...

I said have fun with it. Where's the funny part? scratch

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I am at a loss with this guy now... he seriously seems to attract injuries. The replay looks harmless... minor contact... and yet he's limping off the ice. I don't know... it's so frustrating to see this happen again and again to him. What is with this team and it's goalies? BAH!!!!!

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:I am at a loss with this guy now... he seriously seems to attract injuries. The replay looks harmless... minor contact... and yet he's limping off the ice. I don't know... it's so frustrating to see this happen again and again to him. What is with this team and it's goalies? BAH!!!!!

If you look at the first hit on him it looks like his knee got twisted over, it looked pretty bad, I was surprised to see him stay in after it, and our players just stood around and watched the canes player exit our net...(still pissed over that)

The second hit looked innocent enough, but it was probably enough to finish the tear (that's my injury guess, a torn *CL)

I'm just not sure why the canes would take a run at Leclaire, I mean they've had to have looked at the same numbers we did yesterday and realized they'd have a better shot at winning against Leclaire rather than Elliot...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

To be honest it probably wasn't a case of running the goalie to injure him so much as it's a style of play now. Crash the net and make a feeble attempt to get out of the way of the goalie.

The refs let players drive right into the goalie now so why wouldn't you take advantage of that as a player and as a coach right? Especially with teams that have limited talent.

- Unknown Author

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie