GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed

+8
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
PTFlea
SensHulk
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I call it a rumour because there are no CONFIRMations as of yet.

http://www.senschirp.ca/2010/07/bass-and-hoffman-sign.html

Hoffman to an ELC and Bass to a 1-year, 2-way deal.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.silversevensens.com/2010/7/15/1571819/report-mike-hoffman-to-sign-with

Silver Seven Sens posted a report that came out of a NB radio station yesterday saying Hoffman would be signing today.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=328097

TSN added the Bass signing to their Foligno signing announcement

The team remained busy as they also re-signed forward Cody Bass to a one-year, two-way contract that would see the 23-year old earn $70,000 at the AHL level and $500,000 in the NHL.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

NHL_Sens The #Sens have announced the signing of forward Mike Hoffman to an entry-level contract: http://bit.ly/b1tx92

There's your official confirmation re: Hoffman

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Not rumours anymore CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed 159628

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Huge opportunity for Bass to get back into the good graces of the Sens and provide more depth.

Good for him - and good luck.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Not rumours anymore CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed 159628

Meaning?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I am very curious to see what Hoffman will do at this level. I hope his success in the OHL isn't simply because he's overaged. I also wonder if he's going to have an opportunity to play with the big club.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:I am very curious to see what Hoffman will do at this level. I hope his success in the OHL isn't simply because he's overaged. I also wonder if he's going to have an opportunity to play with the big club.

I hope so too. He destroyed the Q last year, but he was over-aged. What can he do in the pros? Such an amazing thing if he comes in and pots 40 rookie year.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sweeeet!! I wasn't sure Murray would extend another offer to Bass, I am happy he did though. Time for Bass to get back to being on the right track. He put on way too much weight/muscle last year and it definitely slowed him down. He did have a good season for Bingo though.

Speaking of muscle, did you see that picture of Foligno in the paper yesterday? He looks huge!

CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed _JW22280

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:Not rumours anymore CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed 159628

Meaning?

come on......you know you wanna say it. Put your stamp on it CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed 270956

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Is that Winchester with Foligno?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Is that Winchester with Foligno?

Chris Neil?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:

Chris Neil?

Are you seriously putting a question mark? LOL. I'm just buggin' ya. It's clearly Chris Neil but we should get SSF to Affirm this.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Chris Neil?

All I see is the word "WIN" next to Foligno.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum