GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharks vs. Hawks

+7
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PKC
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
Cap'n Clutch
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So the Sharks took down the Western Conference Champion Detroit Redwings in 5 and will finally get to face their next opponent in the Hawks.

This one has the potential to be a very exciting series with both teams boasting a very solid group of offensive talent.

Any early predictions on this series?

- Unknown Author

2Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i think the hawks take this one not going to say how many games but they have shown that they can play and come back when the chips are down and they can play well even when niemi isnt playing all to well

3Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 3:41 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think the Hawks are the only team from the West that can beat SJ. Them and Detroit...and well Detroit is out.

I'm going all in for the Hawks.

4Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 3:43 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

And they're a younger team (Hawks). The only downside is that they've played more games than SJ already. SJ has had a long break already...I hope they're rusty!

5Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Chicago's D is formidable compared to San Jose's. And I think that's the biggest key to the series. Everything else is fairly balanced, although I might give a slight edge in nets to San Jose and a slight edge in forwards to Chicago. But negligible differences to be honest.

Hawks in 6.

6Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It San Jose's time to make it to the Finals. San Jose in 7

7Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Chicago.

8Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Chicago.

Source?

9Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:18 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?

Doug Wilson.

10Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Source?

Doug Wilson.

Looks legit. Sharks vs. Hawks 85287

11Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:47 pm

I just don't want to see Heatley win. Makes us look bad, Doug Wilson like a genius, and Heatley look like 'the missing piece'. I will puke my brains out when CBC does their special on how Heatley is what the Sharks were missing.

12Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Kovalfie wrote:I just don't want to see Heatley win. Makes us look bad, Doug Wilson like a genius, and Heatley look like 'the missing piece'. I will puke my brains out when CBC does their special on how Heatley is what the Sharks were missing.

+200

13Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't care if Heatley wins, I'm not bitter about it. Ottawa's had plenty of opportunities to win the cup and they haven't. There's something about Ottawa that the team just cannot win the cup no matter how much talent they have. And I love my team. If San Jose wins, then clearly they had the best team.

14Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 6:08 pm

N4L wrote:
Kovalfie wrote:I just don't want to see Heatley win. Makes us look bad, Doug Wilson like a genius, and Heatley look like 'the missing piece'. I will puke my brains out when CBC does their special on how Heatley is what the Sharks were missing.

+200

Not sure what that means but I'll take it as if you agree with me. The real story to SJ's success really boils down to their second line. Heatley Marleau and Thornton have a combined 8 goals; Pavelski Setoguchi and Clowe have a combined 16 (Pavelski 9 and Seto with 5)

15Sharks vs. Hawks Empty Re: Sharks vs. Hawks Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Dash wrote:I don't care if Heatley wins, I'm not bitter about it. Ottawa's had plenty of opportunities to win the cup and they haven't. There's something about Ottawa that the team just cannot win the cup no matter how much talent they have. And I love my team. If San Jose wins, then clearly they had the best team.

Reason= drugs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum