GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with nhl.com player

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem with nhl.com player Empty Problem with nhl.com player Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:59 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone else having trouble playing highlights on nhl.coms player? Mine won't buffer properly. Used to be I could let it play for a second, then pause it and do something else for a minute. By the time I come back, it's buffered all the way and I can watch it without interuption. Now it doesn't buffer. It stops contantly for a brief second.

Also, gamecenter is lame and won't let you watch an archived game until 48 hours after it airs. It was fine during the regular season, but screws you for playoff games.

2Problem with nhl.com player Empty Re: Problem with nhl.com player Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:16 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone?

3Problem with nhl.com player Empty Re: Problem with nhl.com player Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, Spader. Might have something to do with your location. Can you watch the games live on atdhe.net or on CBC's wedbsite?

4Problem with nhl.com player Empty Re: Problem with nhl.com player Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Maybe try loading it using a few different browsers?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum