GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive

+3
TheAvatar
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:it might look odd, but i will do it.

Don't worry about it. I sent it off to them. I'll let them fix it if they don't like it.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Gmbann10New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Gmbann11

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I just had to try to recreate it using the text that was there, because resizing it distorted the image. I also made a logo a while back and forgot about it. It's kind of tacky lol.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If anyone on here can do a better job of Ice cracking with the website name smashing through then please go for it and post it in here. I will need one that is 160 X 600 and one that is 180 X 800 if you decide to get in on this.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:If anyone on here can do a better job of Ice cracking with the website name smashing through then please go for it and post it in here. I will need one that is 160 X 600 and one that is 180 X 800 if you decide to get in on this.

We need to send a mass PM, Dash is amazing at this kind of thing and I can't recall who else, but there's about six or seven other members who kick arse at photoshop etc.

I'll send it now.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:If anyone on here can do a better job of Ice cracking with the website name smashing through then please go for it and post it in here. I will need one that is 160 X 600 and one that is 180 X 800 if you decide to get in on this.

We need to send a mass PM, Dash is amazing at this kind of thing and I can't recall who else, but there's about six or seven other members who kick arse at photoshop etc.

I'll send it now.

Should we take Home of the Fighting Montagoose off and replace it with - The most intelligent Hockey discussions on the Web!

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I'll send it now.

Should we take Home of the Fighting Montagoose off and replace it with - The most intelligent Hockey discussions on the Web!

Oops, I should have waited to send that mass PM. New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 805406 Probably, yeah. I've always liked the "The most intelligent Hockey discussions on the Web!" more personally.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Here's some inspiration for the photo shop savvy

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Tutorial3

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 0

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Gmbann12

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Ice21

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Gmbann12

Interesting. Try with opposite measurements.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I will also need a favicon should you make one that we all like and want up on the main page.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Gmbann13

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice. Could you possibly change the font at the top to be more...what's the word...maybe newsprint-ish?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

New Affiliate - WhatIfSports by FOX Interactive - Page 2 Gmbann14

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice. We're getting there.

wprager

wprager